New Home (Chapter 23)

(A/N yo. You know that one thing you come up with yourself and you're like "I'm creative!" and then you realize that what you came up with already exists? Yeah that's what happened with my username. ILY. ~Samantha~)

*Pete's POV*

Patrick and I are very excited because we are going to look at apartments to buy together, honestly I think he's more excited about how we get our own room again. We are indeed bringing Cassidy with us, we need her opinion, just to make sure she's comfortable. We already have a budget for mortgage so we can buy things like furniture, dishes, and many other appliances.

We ended up looking at maybe about ten-ish I'm pretty sure, apartment complexes. It took a while to find which one to put a bid on, but we finally decided on one. It's about fifteen minutes away from where we live now. It has three bedrooms and two bathrooms, laminate flooring, and a pretty okay kitchen. It needs to be repainted, so it'll be a while before we can actually move in.

(You know what I'm getting bored writing this TIME LAPSE MOTHER FUCKERS ~Sam~)

Cass is back at home with Joe and Andy while Patrick and I are painting our new apartment. We're in Cass's room, which is a pale purple.

I have an idea.

I covered my hand in paint, walking over to Patrick.

"Hey babe," I said smoothly.

"Hello," he replied, kissing me on the cheek.

I kissed his lips, cupping his cheek with my paint-covered hand. He didn't notice until I pulled away, laughing.

"PETER!"

(OKAY IM SITTING HERE DYING LAUGHING ABOUT HOW LAME THIS IS AND I ALMOST DROPPED THE LAPTOP OFF MY BED AND I HAVE A LOFT BED WHICH IS BAD. ~SAM~)

I had finally calmed myself when I looked at him again, seeing the large purple handprint on his face, making me laugh again. He had the same angered expressionon his face the entire time.

"You're lucky I love you," he said in an annoyed tone.

"I love you," I reply, still chuckling a little.

•••

There's a mess of empty boxes scattered all over the living room, Patrick and I sitting in the middle of it. We have to flatten them all out, then throw them away. We would save them, but we have no where to put them.

Once that mumbo jumbo is over, I plopped down on our new couch, sighing loudly.

"What's wrong babe?" he asked, snuggling up against me.

"School starts in couple weeks, I'm just a little nervous is all."

"You have nothing to worry about. You can do it."

"I mean, what if they ask if I'm in a relationship, I can't let them know about you or I can get fired. What do I say? And I have do an 'about me' presentation thing. I want to tell them about Cass but I would have to mention the other parent of her," I panicked.

"Hey, calm down," he said. "Let me think... Maybe you could have one of our friends pretend to be her mother?"

"I don't know, maybe. I mean I can ask but what if one of the students finds out about us? What will happen?"

I was on full on panic mode, all shaky and jittery.

Calm yourself, Pete.

"I don't know. But it'll be okay. Pete calm down," I chuckled a little. "Ask Meagan to be Cassidy's 'mother.'"