Planning (Chapter 12)

(A/N "life is good if you are good" -my grandfather. Idk my life is pretty good and I'm kind of a horrible person... I try to be nice. I don't think I'm going to do a sequel but I'll make this story like hella long because I have a lot of ideas and it is physically impossible for me to maintain two stories at once. Btw I'm kind of putting this chapter in the fuck it bucket so don't expect anything too great. ILY ~Samantha~)

*Patrick's POV*

"We need to plan a baby shower," I told Pete.

"What do you want for the theme?" He asked.

"Pink. Everything," I replied.

"How creative," Pete chuckled.

"Well," I said.

"We can get pink streamers and shit," he mocked me.

"Aren't you the master of decoration," I technically mocked myself.

"Okay, let's get serious," Pete said, grabbing a notebook and pencil.

"Games. What games should we play?"

"My sister has a baby and a game she did was we all wear pins on our shirts, and whoever says the word 'baby' and someone notices, you get your pin taken. Whoever has the most pins wins." (Okay I played this game at a baby shower before ~Sam~)

"I didn't know you had a sister."

"She moved out a few years back."

"Um, okay. What other games? How about that one game where people cut ribbon to guess how big my belly is." (I won that game ~Sam~)

"Food. What foods?"

I had to think about it for a second. Maybe a cookout? Or just snacks and stuff?

"We definitely need a cake," I said.

"Yes. How about Cuban sandwiches, and some chips and dip?" He suggested.

"Sounds good to me," I replied.

"So what else do we need?"

"Invitations."

"So there's Joe and Andy," Pete started. "And my sister."

"My friend Amber, but she lives in Ohio."

"Ohio?"

"Cincinnati."

"Oh. Almost all of our family has turned against us, what other friends do we have?"

"Um I don't have many friends, really," I sighed.

"Who else...? I have my friend Meagan..."

"I have a friend Elisa," I added. (This... I HAD to ~Sam~)

"My friend Cole..."

He writes the names in the notebook.

"The date."

"You're due on December second, so how about..." He looks at the calendar on his phone. "Ummmm... Saturday, October twenty-fifth?"

"Okay. How about six thirty?"

"Sounds like a plan."

That was surprisingly easy. After a bit, I start on my classes for the day.

"Pete, can you help me with this?" I asked.

The problem was f(x)= square root of 2x • f .

What.

(Okay I'll shut up after this. I saw this on my computer test and I was like wtf because I have regular 8th grade math. They give you questions based off of the answers you've chosen... I must be really smart for an 8th grader... ~Sam~)

"It's B," he said.

"Are you sure?" I replied.

"I don't know. But I'm pretty good at guessing."

That is actually a true statement. I clicked on letter choice B and clicked next. The rest were easy, I'm just not good in certain subjects in math.

(A/N okay so I'm sorry this is so short I have a killer headache and I don't feel like writing but I wanted to give you something. I have no idea how online schools work and like what idk UGGHHH ILY. ~Samantha~)