It's A... (Chapter 10)

(A/N update number two heree. The baby is crying her eyes out oh no Aubrey go back night night. She's so pitiful. 😩😫 ILY. ~Samantha~)

*Patrick's POV*

Today is the day we find out the gender of the baby. Pete is almost literally bouncing of the walls in excitement. Don't get me wrong, I'm just as excited, but I physically can't do what he's doing right now. He's that happy.

"Is it time to go yet?" He whined like a child.

"No sweetheart, not yet," I kissed his nose.

"Almost?" He asked, tilting his head.

"Almost. Go get ready."

He pranced off. He's so weird. I struggle to get off the couch, but I did it. I waddled into mine and Pete's room to get dressed.

"Pete, put my shoes on please," I said.

"Okay. Is it time to go now?"

"Yes, now."

He was so happy he skipped to the car. It's just the gender if the baby. Why is he so happy? I shake it off and follow after him.

"Pete, why are you so excited?" I asked.

"Because I just am," he replied.

"It's no biggy, really."

"I say it is."

"Whatever you say."

"Hey, Patrick, imagine us taking care of our baby, I'm sure they'll take after you and be super smart and talented--"

"I'm not that talented."

"Yes, yes you are and don't believe otherwise."

"Alrighty then."

"We're here."

I sighed and got out the car.

"3:30 appointment for Patrick Stump," Pete told the lady at the front desk, giving her money for the co-pay.

"Okay, have a seat and we'll be right to you."

A few minutes later, Ella came out and led us to the ultrasound room. She puts the gel on my belly, sending chills throughout my body.

"Okay, so it looks like everything is healthy. Would you like to know the sex of the baby?"

"Yes please," Pete said.

"It looks like... it's a girl!"

"I knew it!" Pete jumped out of his seat.

"Did you come up with any names?" Ella asked.

"Cassidy Nicole Wentz," Pete smiled.

Ella chuckled, "That's a beautiful name."

"He came up with it," Pete pointed at me.

After talking about the baby for a few minutes, Pete and I left.

"So who won that bet?"

"Joe, and we're going to McAllister's I think."

"Ooh steakhouse."

"Yeah."

Once we got home, I plopped down on the couch and once again, Pete takes off my shoes. Andy and Joe came into the living room.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" Andy asked eagerly.

"It's a girl," I said.

"HA! I win!" Joe yells.

"Fuck you," he pouts.

"Sh, language there's a baby in the room," Pete laughed.

(A/N that was almost impossibly short ;-; but hey, what are double updates for. FALL OUT BOY WAS ON AMERICAN IDOL AND I WAS IN MY LIVING ROOM WITH MY FAMILY AND I STARTED FANGIRLING AND I ALMOST CRIED. ILY. ~Samantha~)