IDEK WHAT TO NAME THIS CHAPTER (Chapter 21)

(A/N "I don't know what perfume you're wearing, but it smells really good." A quote from a random lady behind me at the check out line at Harris Teeter. Thank you lady. ILY. ~Samantha~)

*Patrick's POV* (This is a while after last chapter, kay? (Like a month.))

I curled up on the couch, admiring the ring on my finger. We decided to have the wedding when Cass is about four to five so she could be the flower girl.

It was late, about eleven- thirty ish. The TV wasn't on, I sat there in silence. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one awake. The house is deafeningly quiet.

I saw Pete standing at the hallway, leaning against the wall. It made me jump a little. He was just in his boxers, showing his perfectly toned body. I couldn't help but stare, I mean, hot diggity damn.

"You coming to bed?" He asked.

"In a minute," I smiled.

He kneeled beside me, giving me a peck on the lips and running his fingers through my hair. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to our bedroom. He set me down on the bed carefully and crawled in next to me.

"You know what tomorrow is?" He asked, careful not to wake Cassidy.

"Hm?" I hummed in response.

"It's your birthday, silly."

"It is, isn't it?"

I turned around in his arms to where I was facing him.

"I'm not taking any sub jobs tomorrow," he kissed me. "So I'll be off."

"Good," I pulled him closer, connecting our lips together. "I love you," I sighed into our kiss.

"I love you too," He replied, smiling against my lips.

It wasn't long before I drifted off to sleep.

•••

"Wake up daddy," I heard.

I opened my eyes to see Pete holding Cassidy. He was talking for her, which was adorable. I sat up, stretching.

"Hi baby," I said.

"Happy birthday, daddy!" Pete chuckled a little, handing Cass to me.

"Thank you, Cassidy," I laughed, kissing her forehead.

"Happy birthday babe," Pete said, giving me a peck on the lips.

Cassidy giggled, making us laugh along. I got off the bed, carrying her to the living room. Joe and Andy were cuddling on the couch, watching TV. It seemed Andy was asleep. I chuckled a little. Joe put a finger over is mouth and made a 'sh' noise.

"Happy birthday," he whispered.

"Thank you," I said quietly.

I made my way to the kitchen to start the coffee maker, Cassidy on my hip. As the coffee was brewing, Pete walked in the kitchen.

"Gimme that," he said, taking Cass from my arms.

I gave a breathy laugh, shaking my head. Once the coffee was done, I made my cup. Little half and half, and two packets of sugar. I stirred it with my little teaspoon, mixing it all together.

"Joe and Andy are taking you birthday shopping today," Pete said.

"And I was just notified about this?" I replied.

"Yup," he smiled, giving me a kiss on the lips.

I chuckled, then took a sip of my coffee.

I'm presuming Andy is awake because I heard Joe yell, "Hey you guys better not be doing anything, we don't need another baby here!"

Pete and I both started laughing our asses off, me almost falling on the floor. Cassidy laughed along, even though she had no idea what was going on.

I was now getting ready to go birthday shopping with Joe and Andy. Pete said he'd take care of Cass so we didn't have to get her ready and pack everything.

I dressed in a Blink 182 shirt, black skinny jeans, and black Vans.

"You ready?" Asked Andy.

"Yeah, let's go," I replied, making my way to the car.

*Pete's POV*

Joe, Andy, and Patrick are at the mall for Patrick's birthday. I'm planning on having a surprise party for Patrick. Elisa, Meagan, Cole, and Hillary are coming. I couldn't find a flight for Amber to come here, so its just us. I had Meagan pick up a last minute cake that I forgot about. I already have the materials for the party itself, I just need to decorate. I had a cheesey "Happy Birhtday" banner and streamers. I was tempted to use some of the pink ones left over from the baby shower, but I thought I shouldn't do that.

I grabbed the tape and started hanging the blue streamers. Cass is taking a nap so I have some time.(Okay I don't know how boys work I literally never held a baby boy or really been to a guy my age's party so fuck it I'm going with this. ~Sam~) I wanted to make this party like a bad pun, stupid but hilarious.

•••

Patrick and Andy could be home any minute now. I have everything set up, the lights are off and everyone is hiding. I have Cass in my arms, hoping she doesn't make a sound. I heard the doorknob twist and the front door opened. Someone turned on the lights.

We all jumped up and yelled, "SURPRISE!"

Patrick started laughing nervously, we obviously scared the living shit out of him. I made my way over to him, giving him a peck on the lips.

"Happy birthday, Patrick," I said.

"Thank you," he replied.

We chatted with everyone a bit, until it was time for cake. Patrick blushed intensely as we sang:

Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday dear Patrick,

Happy birthday to you

He blew out the candles. We all cheered, making his face turn a deep rosy red. I cut the first piece for Patrick. Then Meagan, Elisa, Cole, and Hillary. I served myself last as an act of courtesy. Once we finished cake, it was time for presents. (Crap one of the only man I really know is my step dad and we get him crazy shit like nerf guns and light sabers. Shitshitshitshit. Okay this chapter is a longer one so Pete's just gonna list shit kay? ~Sam~)

Joe and Andy got Patrick more band merch from Hot Topic. Cole got him a new pair of Vans, Meagan got a card and money, and Elisa bought a Starbucks gift card (We all know how both of us are in love with Starbucks). He was now opening his present from me.

"You didn't," he gasped.

I was able to get him an expensive bottle of wine. He loves it, so I went out to find someone who would sell alcohol to someone who is underaged. It wasn't really hard, but that was a hundred dollar bottle of wine. He gets really excited about these things, we can't normally afford to buy this, but its his birthday and I wanted to get him something nice. Hey, wine works.

It got kind of late so everyone decided to go home. Hillary decided to take Cassidy to spend the night with her so Patrick and I would have a little break from parenthood. We packed her bag and pack and play.

*Patrick's POV*

(IMPORTANT: I WROTE SMUT BUT THE LAPTOP DIED AND IT DELETED EVERYTING THAT I HAVEN'T SAVED AND I DONT FEEL LIKE WRITING AGAIN. ~Sam~)

We fell beside each other, riding out of our orgasms.

"I love you," Pete said, out of breath.

"I love you too," I smiled.

Later we decided to open the bottle of wine. Pete poured him and I a glass. We clinked our glasses together.

"Thank you so much for this," I said, spping on the wine.

"It's your birthday, so I had to," he said.

(A/N I have to end this here, the word count is at over 1300. k bye. I hate technology. ILY. ~Samantha~)