First Shift

*

Author's Note: r18 chapter just because haha feel free to skip it if you don't want to read!! you won't miss out anything important if you do (you'll probably just have to wait like four weeks for the next update lol) but fr tho these two be kinky asf

*

"Come on, show me what you can do."

I chuckled as Sasuke lay in the center of the bed, regarding me with an eyebrow raised as he waited for me to make the first move.

"Since when have you liked me being in charge?" I chortled, getting onto my knees and straddling him on his groin. He grimaced at the impact of my weight, but looked rather pleased nevertheless.

"You were practically begging me to let you find a job," he jeered, eyeing me out up and down as I straightened up. "And here you are. I'm giving you a job."

"Will you be making me work unreasonable hours?" I joked as I lifted up my arms and took off my shirt, leaving me sitting in my bra as I looked down at the Uchiha.

"Of course not. The biggest perk of this job is that if you say no, I won't force you to work."

"Gee, how thoughtful of you," I snorted, leaning forward and grabbing Sasuke's shirt by the hem. "Come on, then. Show me what I've been missing out on since you last left."

He smirked as he complied with my wish, effortlessly tearing off his shirt and tossing it aside to join mine on the bedroom floor. I feasted my eyes on his chiselled, scarred abdomen as he lay under me, seeming to enjoy the lustful look on my face.

"You look excited," he teased as I leaned forward and traced my fingers all around, feeling every bump and scar that served as reminders of his time at war.

"Of course I am," I said breathlessly, now leaning with my hands on his shoulders as I put my face in front of his. "What would you like today?"

"How thoughtful of you to ask," he laughed, tilting his head so that he could lick my lips with the tip of his tongue. "Surprise me."

"Nothing I do can surprise you," I murmured, lips tracing his cheek and the side of his neck as I started heading down. "You've seen everything. You know everything."

"You know I do," groaned Sasuke as I began to suck at his neck, leaving little marks on his skin wherever I kissed. "That just makes it more exciting."

I smirked as Sasuke's hands subconsciously made their way to the back of my head, and sat up abruptly.

"At least this time we can fuck with the lights on," I laughed, shimmying my way down the Uchiha's laying figure and stopping over his knees. "Off with your pants now. Let's go, big boy."

In a second, Sasuke's pants had come flying off and onto the ground. He sat up and pushed himself against the headboard, a sly smile on his face as I removed my own shorts and slowly began crawling towards him.

"Damn, your boobs have really gotten bigger from when we first met," he pointed out in a hushed voice, maintaining eye contact with me as I raised myself to his face once more and seductively bit his lower lip, sitting myself on his groin once more.

"Motherhood does that," I whispered, snaking my arms around the Uchiha and pulling him towards me. Before I knew it, our lips met, and we were engaged in a passionate, frenzied kiss- one that was far more urgent than any kind of embrace we'd shared in the past. As we made out, I began rubbing myself against Sasuke's slowly hardening penis, knowing that he would be ready for me any time soon.