News

During the day, Sasuke and I continued on with our daily routine. He would take me to breakfast, lunch and dinner, and then when he returned at night, I would be waiting. This continued on for who knows how long. I wasn't keeping track of time.

"Ouch, Tera, that hurt." With a final groan, Sasuke flopped onto the bed beside me, pulling me towards him for an ardent kiss. When we broke apart I took a deep breath, laying my head against his chest as I meekishly apologised for violently yanking his hair back when I climaxed.

"Sorry," I said with a small smile. "But you've done worse to me, so I'm not really sorry at all."

"Hn."

I closed my eyes as I paced my breathing, slowly coming down from the high I had reached with the Uchiha.

"How's Ayumi?" As per usual, I grilled him for answers on how she was doing.

"She's gotten significantly bigger since you last saw her, I'd say," was the reply. I felt him lift his hand to my face and brush away loose strands of hair from my eyes, tucking them behind my ear. "She looks more and more like you."

"Ah, that's a shame," I mumbled drowsily.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm ugly, Sasuke. Did you really have to ask? Duh."

And somehow, even in the dark, I could feel him rolling his eyes.

"I take that back then, because she's beautiful," came his sharp reply, making me roll my eyes in turn. "Unlike you. Troll."

"Right," I said sarcastically. "As if you look any better, you jerk."

 We went quiet once more, until I found something else to talk about.

"Have there been any updates on the Kabuto situation?"

"None. Kabuto's a very skilled shinobi, so it's no surprise to me that it's taking them this long to track him down. It's been what, a month? You'd probably give birth before they even come back with him."

"It takes that long?"

"I was just exaggerating, but I hope not," was the reply. "I want to know why Orochimaru was after you. But thanks to you, we probably won't be finding out anytime soon."

"What do you mean, thanks to me?!"

"You killed him before we could get any information from him!"

"Well, well... it's your fault!" I spluttered in defense, still unable to believe that Sasuke and Karin claimed I had killed the doctor.

"Me? What did I do?! I was the victim!"

"It's what you didn't do! Why didn't you stop me?!"

"I don't know, probably because you went ape shit crazy and then tried to kill me?!"

"Well, just be thankful I didn't!" I snapped back, glaring at him. Even after a night of moaning and enjoying each other's bodies, we still had the energy to fight over little things.

Well, it's nice to know that some things don't change.

"Ugh, we're even now, forget it," he said, placing a hand on my face. As I cried out in protest, he said, "I nearly killed you on the street, and you nearly killed me in the hideout. We're even. Let's stop trying to kill each other now. Truce?"

"As if," I sneered, removing his hand from my face. "You'd kill me at a moment's notice, wouldn't you?"

"Not now that you're pregnant," he said warningly. "Besides... who would give me head?"