I Want

"Amaterasu. You guys going out somewhere?"

"We're going to see Sasuke."

"Oh, really?"

Outside of the building we were staying in, Kannon, Ayumi and I ran into Gaara, who was on his way inside flanked by his right hand man, Baki.

"Well, I can't really say anything about that... but take care, okay?"

"Yeah, we will. What are you doing today?"

"I'm actually on my way to a meeting with Tsunade and the Konoha shinobi about what to do about Sasuke," said Gaara, bending down to say hello to Ayumi in her pram. "Sorry, I have to go now."

"Bye Gaara!" Kannon and I waved the Kazekage into the building as we turned back to the road, waiting for our ride to the prison Sasuke was in. According to Kannon it was on the outskirts of the village, so about a twenty minute drive south.

"Are you ready?"

"I guess?"

***

"Wow, this is actually a decent place to be locked up in."

I looked around at the cells as Kannon and I entered the prison facility, led by a Suna guard who would be taking us to Sasuke's cell down below.

"I'm surprised he hasn't tried anything yet, actually," hummed the guard as we joined him in an elevator that would take us to the bottom most level. "Aside from the day he got here, where he almost killed three of our men, he's been pretty tame. If you feel at risk at any time at all, all you have to do is leave. Guards will be out in the corridor to ensure your safety, but give you privacy as well. Is there anything else I can help you with?"

"No, that's fine, thank you."

The elevator came to a halt at what I guess was our floor, and the guard scanned a card against a touch pad by the door in order for us to step out. The elevators opened into a well lit white corridor that only went in one direction, where we saw guards posted in front of different rooms in pairs. From where I was standing, I could only see four guards, so I thought that there were only two prisoners down here. If one was Sasuke, then who was the other prisoner?

"Who else is down here?" I asked before the guard who had escorted us could go back up.

"A crazy cannibal serial killer serving his life sentence," he said smoothly, as if it weren't a big deal. "But compared to Sasuke, he's nothing. Trust me. We had to lock him up because he was terrorizing the normal people... shinobi like you should have no problem handling him."

"Right. Thanks."

"No problem."

"Come on." I followed Kannon skeptically as she led me to the end of the corridor, greeting the guards posted outside Sasuke's cell.

"Hi Ken, hi Suzume," she said with a smile to the two, who both replied to her greeting.

"Hello, Kannon-san. Here to see the Uchiha again?"

"Yeah." Suzume nodded and opened the door for us, letting Kannon in first before allowing me to push Ayumi in. We walked into a room that was divided in two; Sasuke's half, and the visitor's half. Separated by a thick wall, large window, and one door, I immediately got a look of him in his quarters.

Basically, everything he needed was in there. Shower, toilet, bed, even a desk and chair, who knows why. He was sitting on the chair with his back faced to us, staring blankly at the wall behind his desk. It felt strange seeing him like this, with the roles reversed. Here I was, roaming freely, while he was locked up wearing a bright orange jumpsuit that differed greatly from what I was accustomed to him wearing.