March Madness (Part 2)

Ariana's POV

After teleporting I landed in front of an old house. Shaking, I knocked on the door and waited. Since the house was covered in protective enchantments, I could faintly make out the people inside panicking. They were probably wondering how in Merlin's Beard did someone get in here. After about five minutes I decided to try to find a way inside but before I could do anything, something caught my eye. Glancing upwards towards a window I saw the curtain being push aside slightly with a tall figure looking through it. We locked eyes for a split second and the person backed away in shock, obviously recognizing me. I heard someone stomping down the stairs until finally the person opened the front door and charged at me, enraged. 

"How dare you come here after what you did?" Harry shouted at me.

"Harry let me explain." I asked calmly.

"Explain! Explain what? That you tricked me." He paused and pointed behind him. "That you tricked all of us." I followed his hand and saw Hermoine and Ron, not to far behind him.

"Harry please listen to me!" I pleaded but he shook his head at me.

"Leave!"

"No! I will not leave and you will listen to me or so help me god Harry I will-" He cut me off.

"Kill me?" 

"No!" I snapped appalled. "I will tie you up and make you listen to me." I sighed deeply, controlling my anger. "Look I know that you have no reason to trust me but you have to understand that it's not just about us Harry, it's about everyone and with my help we can kill my father. I hate him Harry just as much as you do, or maybe even more."

"How can you hate him he's your father?" He asked suspiciously.

"Because I do and you more than anyone should know what it's like to grow up having an unwanted childhood with people who only did you harm." I sobbed a bit and his gaze softened. "Remember when we were dating and you took me out on the black lake?" He nodded. "Okay well that story that I told you about the Dark Lord killing my best friend, Jessie. That was true and I want revenge for his death. Harry please believe me, you don't have to trust me but atleast let me help you guys."

"How the bloody hell can you help us?" He sneered.

"Have you ever heard of the Aristocratic Curse?" He shook his head no but of course Hermoine knew.

"I have." Hermoine moved forward followed by Ron. "Once every generation someone from the Marvolo blood line gets a couple of powers that practically makes them immortal and even worse, unstoppable." She paused. "But why would you want us to know that unless....Marvolo? Riddle?" Her eyes widened. "You've got the Aristocratic curse!" I smiled at her intelligence.

"Yes I do and with that I can help you guys defeat my father." I smiled at them, encouragingly.

"But how is it a curse?" Ron asked confused.

"If she looses control Ron, she might kill us all." Hermoine answered bluntly and his eyes widened in horror. 

"Bloody hell! You can do all that?" I nodded. "Well count me in, I rather be on your side than on the side that's against you." I chuckled at Ron's response.

"Me too, I'm in." Hermoine hugged me. 

"I'm sorry." I whispered in her ear and she nodded.

"I forgive you." 

"Well I don't!" Harry yelled and ran inside. I frowned.

"He'll come around." Ron said while rubbing my back soothingly, I nodded and we walked inside.