Chapter 2

Neil dismissed his class and went home without informing Avni of Riya. Here after class being dismissed Riya and Avni was waiting for Neil to come but he was already left. Students were going home when Avni stopped one of them.

Avni : have you see Neil sir!

Girl : no I haven't but when I passed his cabin i didn't see him. Maybe he went home!

Avni : thank you. You can go!

Girl nods and leaves. Riya looks at him.

Riya : is he angry with you.

Avni doesn't say anything about that but Told her to come.
Both catch bus and went to home.

Avni and Riya reached home and everyone sitting down expect Neil.
Both went to them.

Avni : maa I am going to my room.

Swetha sensed something wrong but didn't ask. She nods. Avni went to her room.

Sewtha : Riya did anything happen to Avni.

Riya : no anutie! She must be tired!

Sewtha nods.

Avni reach in her room and fell on bed and cried her heart out. While crying she slept in same position.
It's was diner time when everyone arrived expect from avni.
Neil didn't ask anyone about avni but stayed silent to know where she is. His question got answered soon as swetha asked about avni.

Swetha : where is Avni?

Riya : anutie she hasn't came out since she went to her room after collage.

Bebe : Tillu go check on her! She hasn't eat anything since she came back!

Neil nods and goes to her room. Neil opened door and saw her sleeping. He went beside her and sat there. He was watching her face and realised she cried as dried tears and her face was pale. His heart pained seeing her like This.

Neil ( mind) what are you hiding from me. Don't you trust me to know your pain. Avni I don't want to ignore you but it's important for you to know what value I have in your life. Don't make late Avni before I lose everything.

He kissed her cheek and made her sleep properly. After covering her with quilt he left the room but not before closing door behind her.

He walked Downstairs. He saw everyone was waiting for him to come.

Neil : mom, she is sleeping!

Swetha : Neil she hasn't eat anything!

Neil : mom I will make eat when she wakes up. You guys continue.

Bebe : come and eat!

Neil : Bebe I will have it with Avni! Right now I don't feel like having it.

Bebe understood and nods. Neil takes in a try food for himself and Avni. He walked inside and kept good try on table and settled himself beside her.

He caress her hair and kissed hair. His eye fell on clock then saw him which was nearly midnight. He decided to wake her up. Ignored his anger which he had because her health was more important than his anger.

Neil : baby wake up!

Avni stir in sleep but didn't opened her eye. Neil smiled seeing her.

Neil ( mind) she is only my baby! I love her very much!

He again called her.

Neil : baby wake up! Have food then sleep!

Neil tried few times. She final slowly opened her eye and met with Neil eye. Not kept looking at each. Neil broke eye lock and made Avni sit.