Chapter 6

Her hands wrapped around his waist as she snuggles into his chest hiding herself in his chest.

His eyes flicks opens and looks down at his baby who slept hugging him so tightly. His lips curves into a smile as he brought his hand up and starts caressing her hair softly. He pecks her hair and seeing them, he untangles himself from her hold and getting down the bed walks out of the room.

He enters in his room and ruffling his hair went to washroom.

Ruffling his wet hair comes out of washroom wrapped in a towel. He stops in his track as his eyes on bed where his love slept sprawling out on the bed.

He chuckles and shook his head as he starts walking towards bed.

He bends down and caressing her cheeks calls her name out softly.

Neil : baby, wake up. You have to go college.

She didn't respond but groans in sleep while snugging to duvet. Neil chuckles and thought to wake her few minutes later.

Pecking her forehead, he walks to closet and took his attire out for the day and starts getting ready.

Glancing back at the bed and seeing time he sighs moving to bed. He calls her name out.

Neil : baby wake up. If you keep sleeping then you would miss college.

It seems like this his love doesn't in mood to get up.

Neil : you won't get up like this. It looks like I need to do something.

Neil walks towards washroom and fills a full bucket of cold water and brings to by bed.

Neil : baby. I'm warning you, if you don't get to immediately then I would throw whole bucket water on you.

His tricked worked as she jerkingly opens her eyes and stares with grumpy look on her face. She sat up resting her head against the headboard and crossing her arms against her chest glares him.

Avni: I hate you. Why couldn't you let me sleep?

Neil : no you don't! You love too me much.

Avni: i can't change the fact. Why did you leave my room? I got so habitual sleeping in your arms.

Neil : I'm sorry baby but do you remember, you have college to attend.

Avni : do I have to go? Can't I just miss one day?

Neil : why is that? Why don't you want go college? You love going to college. Baby if you wish not go then it's okay but if you're avoiding college because of yesterday incident then don't bother. You won't be scared. No one is going to harm you.

Avni : you might be right but I really don't feel like going.

Neil : why are you doing this baby? Go and get ready. I'm coming with you.

Her face glints up as she heard him.

Avni : what? You're going to teach today?

Neil smiles and nods his head.

Neil : yes! Go and get ready. We will be late if you don't stop being lazy. You do know I can punish you if come late to my class.

She rolls her eyes and snacking his chest she gets down the bed and walks out of het room.

Neil smiles and grabbing his phone he walks out of the room.

Coming down, he spotted Bebe sitting in living hall. He went behind her and kissed her cheek.

Neil : good morning Bebe.

Bebe : good morning Neil. Where are you going?

Neil : college! I missing college so wondered to attend college.