Chapter 20

He ruffles his wet hair while walking towards the closet. He opens the closet and ran his gaze on the clothes decided what to wear. He wanted to wear something nice. His eyes fell on pair of new white shirt and black trousers with black blazer.

He smiles and picking those out, he closed the closet and walks back to bed. He placed his clothes on bed and picking up the shirt he wore it. He starts buttoning up  his shirt buttons while whistling. He pulls over trousers on him. He then strolls to dressing table and took a glimpse of himself in the mirror.

He felt proud seeing how perfectly it fitted on his body. He was also feeling proud on his baby choice. He smiles and ruffles his hair gently. He opens the side drawer and took out his favourite brand watch. He wore it around his left wrist.

He then brushed his hair and neatly set his hair. He picks up his favourite perfume and sprayed over his body.

He glanced himself and smiles looking at his own reflection. He walks back to bed and sitting down wore his socks and shoes. He unplugging his from charging and holding his phone he gets up and walks out of his room. 

He dials Prakash number not finding them in the mansion. He sits on the couch and taps his foot.

Neil : hello dad! Where are you? You have reached to college.

Prakash : hello Neil! Yes, we are on our way to college. When will you be leaving?

Neil : we will be there dad. You don't worry. I'll see you there dad.

Neil ends the call and impatiently taps his foot waiting for Avni to arrive. He even glanced at his watch and frowns wounding why was she taking so to get ready.

He stood up and starts walking around the living room. He stops walking hearing her voice. He turns around and got stunned seeing how gorgeous she looks dressed in a white dress. She truly looks like an angle. His lips curves into a thin bright smile as he starts walking towards her.

His arm circles around her shoulder while the other one rested on her cheek and stroked it gently. He got little closer and placed a soft kiss on her forehead making her smile to fullest. Her heart pounded faster.

Neil : you look absolutely angel baby. Are you excited? Finally you will be graduated baby. This is your big day baby.

He was so proud of her that can't be explained in few words. Her heart overwhelms seeing the proudness in his eyes. She was so blessed to have him.

Neil tilts her chin up and looks at her who looks worried.

Neil : baby, why do you look worried?

Avni : I'm so scared Neil. What if I trip over something and embarrass myself front millions people.  I can't imagine that.

Neil : hey baby, that won't happy. Why do you think you would embarrass yourself? Our whole family will be there supporting you baby. You shouldn't be thinking any of that. Nothing sort of that will happen. Trust yourself. We will be there supporting you baby. We will cheer for your success and victory. You deserve it. Never think those negative thoughts roaming in your tiny brain.  Got it!

His words made her feel better. She didn't understand why she was being so negative. She hugs Neil resting her head on his chest and whispers.

Avni : I love you Neil. Thank you being with me.

Neil smiles and pecks back of her head and breaking the hug cups her face placing another kiss on her forehead.

Neil : I love you too baby. We should be going. Our family must be waiting for us.