Chapter 7

Furiously walking into the canteen, she roamed her eyes around the canteen looking for Avni when she finally spotted her sitting alone on one of the table.

Matching towards the table, she picks up the tray and threw it on the floor.

Avni : what the yell is your problem Juhi?

Juhi : what is my problem? What is your problem? What did you tell Neil? You're the one hit me. Because of you I was about get expelled.

Avni : why are you creating scene? What makes you think I told Neil sir? I haven't spoken to him.

Juhi : oh really! Don't act innocent bitch. You ain't innocent at all.

Avni ( mind) god! What did Neil do now? This is why he joined college to teach? I should have guessed it. How will I deal this girl brainless girl?

Her thoughts were disturbing feeling her wrist gripped tightly. She looks up and saw Juhi smiling evilly.

Avni : leave my wrist Juhi.

Juhi: I won't! What will you do? Complain to Neil again. He won't do anything. You know why Avni. Why can't you just keep our fights away from me? Do you want me to expose you? He doesn't even know who are you? You pretend like a good girl but inside you're totally awful shattered girl. No one would ever accept you when they finds out your horrible truth out Avni.

Juhi smirks looks at Avni who looked stunned. Her body stiffened. Her heart starts to pound faster. Her eyes brimmed with fresh tears.

Juhi: this is what you deserve Avni. No one should feel sympathy towards you.

Juhi looks around and found everyone staring at them.

Juhi : what! The drama is over.

Juhi turns around  got shocked seeing Neil standing by the canteen and staring them.

Neil who was to his cabin when one of the student informed him about the Juhi fighting in canteen.

He got worried and rushed to canteen only witness Juhi yelling at his girl who had head down.

He clenched his fist controlling his anger not to burst at Juhi front of all the students.

He walks towards them and looks at Juhi first then back at Avni.

Neil : both of you in my cabin. And rest of you get back to your classes.

He shouted and glancing last time to them went away from there. Juhi smirks and follows Neil.

With heavy heart, she composed herself and wiping her tears off she went to Neil's cabin.

Neil took a seat and looks at Juhi who had goofy smile.

Neil: if I were you, I would be tensed not smiling.

Juhi stops smiling and looks at him.

Neil shook his head and grabs his phone to message Avni where she was when there was a knock.

He drops the phone on desk and allows the person in. He looks at the door entrance and saw Avni walking in with her head down.

He diverts his gaze and looks at the front of him. He clears his throat looking at both them.

Neil : do you know why you both have be called in?

Juhi : no! I wouldn't know why I was called in but I definitely know why she is called in?

Neil : can you please enlighten me Juhi?

Juhi smirks and thought to taking advantage of the situation.