Chapter 30

Sitting in living room with his laptop placed on his lap and wearing a pair of glasses. His phone starts to vibrate that were kept on the coffee table. He choose to avoid and focused completing his work.

He looks at the cup of coffee placed on table. He frowns and looks up finding the person who made him coffee. He smiles seeing Neela sitting opposite him with a cup of coffee.

He closed his laptop and placed beside him and looks at her.

Neil : maa. You're still awake. Couldn't sleep.

Neela : something like that Neil. Am I disturbing your work?

Neil : no maa! I can finish it later. Thank you for companying me and for the coffee.

He took a sip leaning back and looks at her with a smile as she drank her own coffee. They sat there in silence. He knew she wanted to discuss something with him but couldn't voice it out. He stop drinking the coffee and looks at her clearing his throat breaking her thoughts.

Neela looks at him and placed the cup on coffee table.

Neil : are you alright maa? You seems to be lost. Do you want to say something? Is there something you would like to share? You can tell me. I'm like your son.

Neela smiles at him and nodded her head taking a deep breath.

Neela : do you remember i told you about every girls having dream about their weddings?

Neil: yes I do remember. I have thought of about but whenever I tried speaking with Avni, she doesn't share it and avoids having conversations about that. She said she wants the wedding how our family has planned. Do you what she might what or have dreamed about her wedding?

Neela : I do know. I have raised my daughter. She won't express herself Neil.

Neil : maa, can you please tell me? I really want to know.

Neela narrates Neil the conversation she had with Avni whenever they talked about she wished to have her wedding. Neil looks at Neela and smiles brightly knowing what he had to do.

Neil held Neela's hand and looks at her with a smile playing on his lips.

Neil : I promise maa. You will see your daughter wish coming true. I'll make it happen. I need your help in these.

Neela : I'll always help you Neil when it comes to my daughter happiness. I have spoken to your parents and Bebe about this. They have no issue with this. In fact we have already planned this ahead. I wanted to tell you. Now it's your responsibility to execute the plan to end.

Neil: thank you so much maa. I wouldn't know anything unless you didn't tell me. What's the next plan? How do I convince Avni for this?

Neela was about to reply when they heard Avni's voice from behind. They both turns around and saw Avni standing there with her arms crossed. They both looked at each other hoping she didn't hear their conversations.  Avni looks at them and moving towards Neil sat beside him grabbing his cup and taking a sip.

Avni : what are you guys talking about? Were Neil complaining about me?

Neil shook his head and snatched his cup from her hand and took a sip glaring his girl who slapped his shoulder snatching the cup again and taking a sip.

Neela chuckles at them and blessed seeing their love. She clears her throat making them aware of her presence.

They both looked at Neela and smiles.

Neil: maa. What do you think? Should I complain about your daughter behaviour? She troubles me so much.

She slaps his chest again and shook her head looking at Neela who laughs at them. She winched and glares Neil for pulling her legs.