Chapter 38

Sitting in a guest room with the boys and chatting away Neil looks up and saw the time. He felt his eyes drowsing up. All he wanted to do is to go to his room and crash into bed with his wife cuddling him.

He much needed to sleep because he was tired and exhausted from the all the wedding functions and sleepless night past few days. He got hold of phone his and looks at his wallpaper. He smiles while caressing it down. His wallpaper was from the sangeet day where he captured his wife smiling somewhere and took candid picture of her.

He couldn't stop myself grinning like a fool that caught the boys attentions. The boys looks at Neil and smirks wondering to pull legs but unfortunately Neil feeling weirds stares on him looks up and found the boys creeping him out.

He shook his head and faked a yawn covering his mouth, even though he was feeling very sleep. He leans back and looks at the boys who steals glance of each other.

Neil : I need to sleep. I'm so tired. Are you guys not feeling tired or what? All I want to do is crash to my bed and sleep in few hours. I should go and rest.

He got up and was about take a step without hearing their response but stopped when he dev calls him out. He turns around and looks at dev who also jumped out of bed followed the rest of them.

Neil : now what happened? Let me go and take
Some rest dev.

Dev : Bhai! Listen to me first. I'm not stopping you from getting some rest. I have stopped because Bhabhi messaged me not to let you in as the girls are gathered up in your room and will get  ready there . You can be assured and rest here. No one will disturb you.

Neil nodded his head and asking them to leave took his shoes off and taking his phone out from his pocket placing on the side table slides under the duvet and closing his eyes allows the sleep over take him.

The girls were gathered up in the Neil's room and chatting, well more like teasing Avni whose face was flushed in deepest colour of red. The girls wouldn't pulling Avni's leg.

Hitting Riya's head she got up and moves to the door and opens to find the boys grinning at her. Her eyes searched for him but he wasn't there. She looks so confused finding the boys. She looks at them.

Avni : how come all of you? You got board playing games.

Dev : no Bhabhi we didn't get bored. We got kicked out of the room by your dearest husband.

She looks at him and chuckles at his words. Shaking her head she steps aside and allows them in.

They all entered and jumped over the bed and Dev smacked back of muskan head and looks at Avni who sat beside him and slaps his elbow while scolding him.

They all starts chatting away not realising the time. Her eyes falls the clock and palmed her face seeing the time. She looks at them and sighed seeing how many hours passed with them chatting away.

Avni : guys look at the time. We didn't even realise how long we have been sitting here.

Everyone's attention turns to Avni and follows her gaze looking at the clock. They all sighed and getting down the bed boys moves out of the room to get ready while the girls starts to panicking making Avni sigh.

She gets down the bed and calls their name out and assuring them moves out of the room walking towards the guest room.

Pushing the door gently she walks in and found her husband sleeping on the bed with a smile on his face. Her lips curves into a smile and making her way to the bed she sat down and ran her fingers into his hair.

Bending down little she pecks his head and softly whispers his name out.. she smiles when she felt his arm wrapping around her waist and hiding his face into her stomach. She chuckles and continues to ruffle his hair gently.