Chapter 24

Pecking side of her head he looks at her who snuggles into his chest cuddling him closer. He smiles and caressed her hair. He looks down and found her looking lost in deep thoughts drawing on his chest.

He smiles and calls her came out.

Neil : baby! What are you thinking? I have been noticing you seems to be lost in your thoughts. Would you like to share with me? What is wrong in your head.

She stops drawing on his chest and looks at him.

Avni : I was wondering what do next. I mean my college is over. I was hoping to further study but now I think about it, I don't feel like it. I'm so confused. I want to work but I also don't what kind of jobs I want to do.

Neil looks at her and caressed her head while kissing down.

Neil : if you don't mind, can I suggest you something baby?

She looks at him nodding her head while her fingers ran on his chest in a circle.

Neil : what do you think about working with me? As in working in dad office. You know baby, next week I'll be taking over the company. You could under any department that you may be interested or wish to work.

She looks at him while thinking something. He even looks at her hoping she will take a wise decision. He smiles as he heard her.

Avni : it doesn't seems an bad idea Neil. I would honestly wanna work with you especially in our company. What department do you think I should go for? I mean I'm more interested towards marketing.

Neil : whatever you wish baby. I won't be having any problems what department you choose to work long as I get to see you everyday.

She smiles and slapped his chest making him chuckle. He holds her hands and brought it closer to his lips before placing a kiss and glancing at the time.

Neil : I didn't even realise how long we have been cuddling baby. Look it's almost evening.

She also looks at the time and shook her head snuggling to his chest.

Avni : Neil.. no one is at home. Can you please order something to eat? I feel too lazy to cook anything.

Neil looks at her and nodded his head grabbing his phone the side table.

Neil : what do you want to eat baby? Any specific wish you may have?

Avni : can we order pizza, garlic breads, chips and cheesecake pudding? I think that would do? We might have some drinks in the fridge. That's all!

Neil nodded his head and calls one of the pizza shop to order the food. While he was ordering the food, she untangles his arm and comes out his grip making him frown. She shook her head and blew a kiss towards him getting down the bed.

She went to balcony and smirks as she thought of something. She got all the things and arranged it. She got the pillow and candles arranged.

Neil ending the call comes in the balcony and gasped seeing the decoration. He looks at her who stood there smiling to herself in satisfaction. Neil smiles and went behind her encircling his arms around her waist.

He rested his head on her shoulder and looks at the decorations.

Neil : this is so beautiful and cozy baby. I have ordered the food. It should be there within half an hour. Why don't we grab some plates and drinks.

She nodded her head and breaks the hug standing opposite him.

Avni : I'll grab those. You stay here.