Teaser

In dark room a person was tried on chair with ropes around it.. the person mouth was covered with tape plus whole face was also covered in black cloth.. the person could have been dead or alive but we didn't knew anything...

While the person was in death world when two person walked in with carrying some thing in their hands..

They both looked at each other before injected something to the person who was sitting on the chair..

They both moved to the door not before locking it from outside properly..
****************************

In collage it's was evening time when Avni finished her lesson.. she walked outside of her classroom and moved to Neil's cabin...

She stood front the cabin and was about open when she heard some noises from inside... she opened the door bit and saw Neil back facing Someone.. she couldn't see the another face or figure out if it's boy or girl..

She only heard one word which broke her heart... before she could understand anything she left the college...

Okay I'm not in mood to update this story yet as most of you would have guessed...

So there is teaser for you all.. keep guessing.

What do you think who is kidnapped?

Any new villain or entry?

What will happen next?

Will Avni misunderstood Neil?

Will Avneil break their relationship?

Keep guessing?

Next update after 280+ votes.. if not then no update.. I really meant..