Chapter 40

It was almost evening when they arrived in Santorini. Yes they were in Greece for their honeymoon for 2 weeks. Avni always wanted to travel to Greece especially for Santorini with her life partner.

This couldn't been any better than being able to visit this dream of her place with Neil who was love of her life. Her whole dream was fulfilled by her husband. She was blessed and fortunate to have him in her life.

Neil looks at his wife whose face was glowing with happiness and content. He couldn't stop from smiling himself looking at her happiness. Neil looks outside the airport and truly what he heard about place was indeed beautiful and amazing.

His chain of thoughts were broken by his wife calling him. He looks at her and smiles. 

Neil : baby, did you like the surprise?

She looks at him with her face gleaming looking around outside the airport. Her heart flutters with joy and excitement.

Avni : I love it Neil. You fulfilled my dream. I always wanted to come here with love of my life. How did you know?

Neil bringing their entwined hand and placing a kiss on back of her hand smirks looking at his wife surprised face.

Neil : I just knew baby. Plus I had someone to reveal your sweet secrets to me.

Avni: I should have know by now, you and maa have teamed up against me. I hate it.

He chuckles and finding their cab arrived.

Neil : come on. Our cab has arrived, we should leave to our suite.

She nodded his head and follows him who starts putting their luggage in boot . They both settled down and Neil told the driver to drive to their suite.

He leans back closing his eyes but opens quickly feeling her body pressed to his. He looks at her who was sitting uncomfortably.

Neil : what happened baby? Why are you sitting like that?

Avni : my legs is aching. I can't even move it. Can I place them on your laps.

Neil smiles and nodding his head bends down a little picking her legs up and placing them on his lap. He stretched his hand and caressed her hair then dropped a kiss over her head making her smile.

Her soft voice made him opens his eyes and looks at her with a soft smile. He roams his eyes around and found them by their suite.

Neil : how long did I sleep for? Why didn't you wake me up baby? You must have got bored? You should have rested too.

Avni: you were tired and I didn't feel like waking you up. You looked so peace while sleeping. I didn't feel  bored as I scrolled through my phone taking some asthetic pictures of this place. It looks so magical Neil. I can't believe it we will staying there for two weeks. I'm already loving this place.

He smiles at his wife antics and stretching his body little opens the door and comes out of the car. Taking their luggage and thanking the driver they starts moving to their suite.

They checked into the suite and entering inside their suite they looked mesmerised the whole place. It looked so dreamy and beautiful.

Neil placing their bags in corner of the room looks at his wife who wouldn't stop screaming about the place. He stood behind her and encircles his arm around her waist and rested his head in crook of her neck.

Her soft giggles echoes as his beards starts tickling her soft skins. Tilting her head slightly she looks at him calling his name out softly.

Avni : Neil. Can you move away. It's tickling.