Chapter 16

Pecking her forehead, he holds her hands and starts working towards the exist. He opens the door and gestures her to get inside. Passing him a smile she sits inside and looks at him who closing the door rushed to side opening the too and gets inside.

They both fastened their seatbelt and Neil dialling his phone passed his phone to Avni who held it in her hand. Neil starts to drive while his friend was taking his sweet to answer the phone.

Neil : hello! Where are you? We will be reaching there soon? Be ready there. This is our last chance to arrest them.

Officer : Neil. I got you bro. We will be reaching there too.

Neil ends the call and looks at her who looks worried. He sighs and placed his hand on hers that rested on her lap. She snaps her head looking at him.

Neil : what happened? You look worried. Baby why you're worrying so much? We will be successful

She blinks her eyes and leans towards him putting her head on his shoulder. He smiles lightly and pats her head gently.

Neil knew what she was thinking. He could understand what she was going through but he was helpless too.

Neil stops the car at Metha mansion and looks at her whose eyes were closed. He pecks her side of her head and softly calls her name out.

Neil:  baby. We have arrived. Come let get this over.

She looks at him and nodded her head comes out of the car. They stood beside each other and looks at the entrance of the mansion then looks at each other. They blinks their eyes and Neil interlocking his hand with hers starts walking towards the main gate.

He even quickly dropped a message to his friend about their arrival.

Meanwhile the Metha family were woken and minding their own business. The ladies of the house were in kitchen preparing breakfast. Dayavnti and her sons were sitting in the study room and discussing something when they called for breakfast.

Dayanvti : keep eye on Avni. I don't want to lose her. This is our last chance to get the property of her.

Her sons nodding their head follows dayavnti out of the room and began to walk towards the dining hall where everyone was seated.

Dayavnti roams her eyes around hoping to look for Avni but frowns not finding her there. Her eyes falls on Juhi who sat cross down and eating.

Dayavnti: where is Avni? Didn't anyone of you call her down?

Hetal : maa she's still sleeping. I didn't disturb her.

Dayavmti nods and gestures Hetal to serve breakfast. They all starts eating when they heard door bell ring.

Dayavnti : who could be here at this time? Are we expecting someone to come?

Dayavnti asks Hetal to go and see who is at the door. Hetal nodding her head goes and opens the door only to gasped seeing the police standing there.

Her loud gasped caught everyone's attention and they all getting up their seats comes to living room and got shocked seeing the police.

Dayavnti's face pales up seeing the police. Her eyes went on her sons who had same expression as hers. She wasn't getting why the police was here.

She musters some courage and steps forward to speak to them.  The officers looks at the family and steps inside with his team.

Officer : dayavnti Metha, we are here to arrest you. We have arrest warrant against you. You will have to come with us.