Chapter 13

Rushing down the stairs, he found his parents and Bebe sitting in living hall. He greets them and sat next to Bebe.

Neil : dad! Can I ask you few things?

Prakash looks at Neil nodding his head.

Neil : I do remember you telling me how Avni's parents passed away right.

Prakash : yes I did Neil. They died through a car accident. I told you how I met Avni.

Neil : do you know if any police investigation this case?

Prakash: why are you bringing this topic? How is this connected? You need to focus on how to bring Avni back from there.

Neil : dad! It's very serious matter. It's connected. Do you anything apart their death? I mean how you met them or do you personally know Metha family. 

Prakash : we are business partners then become very good friends. I don't know much about their family. I have only met Neela and Ashish few times.

Neil nods his head and took his phone out. He excused himself called someone.

Neil: hello! Yes, okay I'll be there. Bye!

He ended the call and walks back to his family.

Neil : mom, i need to go out for some work. I'll be back soon.

Swetha : what about breakfast?

Neil : I'm not hungry mom!

Swetha tries stop Neil but before she could, he walks away from there.

Neil opening the car door he settles inside and taking his phone out he dials Avni's number.

He fastens his seatbelt and starting the engine drove while his phone rang.

Neil : hello baby!

Avni : hello Neil. Where are you?

Neil : I'm heading to police station. I'll find some information regarding the accident took place three years ago. Can I ask you something to do?

Avni : what do I need to do Neil?

Neil : can you please find something out for me? There might be some clue in the mansion. Why don't you look around the mansion and find something? I'm sure we might something there. I'll be keeping you updated from my side too.

Avni : I get it what you're saying. I'll so keep you updated.

Neil : and baby please take care of yourself. I don't want you to get hurt while you're there. Your safety is my first  priority. Promise me, you will take care of yourself.

Avni : I will Neil!  I want to come back to you. I don't being away from you.

Neil : I know baby! Only few days, you will be in my arms.

Neil ended the call afterwards and increasing the speed he drove to police station which was closer to his area.

He parks the car and rushed inside. He looks around and found constables sitting down and talking.

He went to them and clears his throat gaining their attention.

One of the constable looks at Neil and smiles recognising him.

Constable: hello Neil! How can come you blessed your presence at police station?

Neil chuckles lightly and shoved his hands in his pockets giving a smile to the constable.

Neil : what can I say? Trouble loves me too much. Where is your senior officer? I need to talk to him. 

Constable : he's inside in his cabin. Does he knows, you were supposed to home.