Epilogue

2 years later,

Closing the door behind him and holding a blazer in one hand and in other hand phone he walks through the corridor. He stops and takes his shoes off he walks straight to living hall finding usual quiet.

He knows his family went on small vacation last week and won't be returning till end another week. He roams his eyes around the mansion to locate his wife but not finding her presence he sighs and starts walking to kitchen.

He fills a glass up water and gulps it in one go. He leave the glass in a sink and walks out of kitchen.

Holding his blazer in one hand and with other hand dialling his friend number who had called him earlier but wasn't able to answer as he was busy with work.

The call went unanswered and Neil sighs shoving his phone back into his pocket climbs the stairs to his room.

He pushed the door and enters inside to find darkness in the room. He roams his hand and finding the switch turns the lights on only to get surprised seeing the room decorated with the candles and roses Patels.

He frowns and tries to think what could he have missed and does not remember. It wasn't his or her birthday, neither their wedding anniversary.

He roams his eyes to find his wife but was able to find her. He knew she wasn't in the washroom as the lights were off. He sighs and walking inside after closing the door behind him moves to couch placing his blazer.

He thought to check balcony if his wife would be there. He also felt little angry knowing she wasn't resting not playing games with him when she isn't well.

He had been noticing since their family went to vacation she started to feel tried and pale. He told many times to visit doctor but refused it saying she will be alright.

As he walks to balcony door he stops in middle when his eyes fell on the bed where he found bouquet of flowers and note attached to it.

" hi Neil. I know you might be so angry on me ignoring your words and doing all this but what can I do. I need to make it special for you. No you haven't forgotten our special day but we can definitely add this day to our special celebration Neil. Hang on Neil, I won't spoil my plan just like this. As you see the room decorated and I want to walk ahead into washroom and take warm shower. I want you to relax and be ease Neil. After showering I have small surprise for you in garden. Meet me there. I'll be waiting for you. I love you Neil.

Yours, wife.
Avni

The note ended with such a sweet messages. He kissed the note and picking the bouquet flowers smiles smelling the flower. He keeps the flowers back on bed and following his wife words starts walking to washroom.

He pushed the door and enters inside only to gasp seeing the washroom decorated too with roses Patels and candles. He walks inside closing the door and stood in middle adoring the whole decoration and wondered what could the surprise be.

He chuckled his thoughts away and undressing himself steps inside the bathtub that was arranged by his wife. He closed his eyes feeling so pleased and relaxed.

He steps out of the bathtub and pulling a towel wraps it around his waist and walks out of washroom. He moves to closet and shuffled around it when his eyes falls on a packet wrapped up.

He took the packet and opens to find a new white shirt and black trousers. He smiles and walking towards bed starts to get ready.

He quickly got ready and ruffling his hair and grabbing his phone headed out of the room to find his wife in the garden.