Chapter 41

Snuggling into his chest she threw her legs on his and slept again. His eyes flicks opens feeling her legs up on his body. He looks at the position and smiles lightly and his heart felt so warm and content sleeping with her in his arms.

He didn't wanted to wake her up so he stretching his arm out grabs his phone and brought closer to his face. Looking at the time he sighs and glancing down looking at his wife he smiles before dropping a kiss on her head. Closing his phone he puts on bed and caressing her hair gently whispers few words.

He looks outside of the room and the view mesmerised him. He looks back down at his wife and untangling himself from her he slips down the bed. Properly covering her with duvet he walks out to washroom to fresh up.

He cokes out of washroom and sliding the door of the back door he steps outside and resting his arm against his chest he stood in the middle inhaling the fresh air.

He felt so content and relaxed standing there with good breeze hitting his skins. He smiles when he felt her hand wrapping around his torso. He opens his eyes and tilting his head looks back before placing his hand on hers that were wrapped around his torso.

His heart melted when he heard his soft whispers he couldn't hold himself from chuckling a little.

Avni : why did you get up so early? You left me alone in the bed Neil. I missed your warmth.

Neil : I'm sorry baby. I couldn't sleep any longer and I didn't have heart to wake you up when you were sleeping so calmly. Do you want to go back to bed?  We can go back to bed and cuddle for sometime.

Avni : what are we going to do today? are we going out?

Neil : yes I have planned to visit some places but we can cuddle if you want love. We can go later in the afternoon.

She broke the hug and coming front of him looks at him with sleepy eyes.

Avni : can we cuddle here? It's feels so much better than inside the room.

Neil nodded his head and rushed back to grab a blankets. They both settled down with her back resting against his chest. Him kissing back of her head time to time making her smile.

They starts talking about their future and Neil couldn't stop himself from imagining how their life would be in few years later. He looks at his wife who couldn't stop from talking.

Neil : love. I think we should fresh up and get ready. Look how long will we have been cuddling and didn't realise the time.

Avni : yes! Do you want to shower first while I get our attire ready?

Neil: why don't we shower together baby?

She slaps his chest and coming out of his hold went back inside the room while chuckling he follows her inside. He looks at her who looks at him with her cheek turning red. He winks at her before walking to washroom.

She shook her head and walks to their luggage. Taking their attire out she sat down on bed and took her phone out taking some pictures of the place.

Her eyes snapped looking towards washroom when she heard his voice. Placing her phone on the side table she got up and made her towards the washroom and knocks on the door.

Avni : Neil what happened? Why are you shouting?

Neil : baby! I forget the towel. Can you please pass it to me?

Avni : how can you forget take your towel Neil? Wait up. Let me grab the towel.

She quickly rushed back and taking the went back front of the washroom door and knock it again.