Chapter 44

Feeling a intense gaze upon she glanced through mirror and looked at her husband who stood by the door leaning against the doorframe with his arm crossed against his chest and there was small smirk playing on his lips.

Her cheeks heats up as she found him winking at her and walking towards her. He stood behind her and placed his arm around her shoulder and bending down hide his face into crook of her neck like it was his favourite place to hide.

A giggle escaped from her mouth. She quickly clasped her mouth and looks at him through the mirror who didn't even reacted on her reaction.

She placed her hand on his and calls bis name out.

Avni : Neil.. we will get ready. You can romance later.

Neil nuzzling his face in her neck distance himself and wrapping his arm around her waist looks at her. He wasn't able to take his eyes off his wife.

Neil : you look beautiful baby. I'm going to hard to controlling myself. Look what you are doing to my heart.

He took her hand and placed on his heart that were thumping so faster and loud. She laughs out and leans on his chest restring her head on his chest, then lowering little down she placed her lips just right on his heart making him smile widely.

He tugs on her hand and brushing her hair strands cups her face then dropped a kiss making her smile.

Neil : how long will it take you get ready? Should I call for car or wait till you get ready?

Avni : I'm almost ready Neil. You can call for call. It won't take much long to get ready.

Neil nodded his head and softly pecking her nose then flicking his finger he moves away to bed side and picking his phone up calls for car.

Ending the call he turns around and looks at his wife turns around at the same time flashing smile to him walks towards him and sit down bed. Bending down she starts wearing her shoes while talking to him.

Avni : how long will it take car to arrive? Do we have go out or wait here?

Neil : it shouldn't take that long to arrive. We can wait outside.

She nodded her head and stand up after tying her shoes laces and looks at him who got front of her and looks at her with so much love in his eyes.

Avni : what happened? Why are you staring me like that Neil?

Neil : how will you like the baby? Will you not grab a jacket or something?

Avni : why? It's looks so good like this. I don't need jacket to cover myself Neil.

Neil : no baby! You're taking me wrong. I didn't mean like that. You don't need to cover yourself. I was talking about you might feel cold later. You should grab something.

Avni : I'll be fine Neil. I don't want to carry anything with me. I won't feel cold. Please can we go like this. Even if I feel cold you will be there. You can embrace me in yourself.

Neil smiles and nodding his head moves to their bags and pulls out a jacket of his and starts walking back to his wife who rolls her eyes but also smiles seeing his concern. Neil shoving his phone in his pocket and interlocking their hands walks out of the room.