Chapter 32

Taking a long and relaxing bath she wraps herself in a bathrobe and wrapping a towel around her wet hair she steps out of the tub and walks to mirror looking at her reflection.

Her face glows up as she stares at her own reflection. She smiles walking out the washroom only to get shocked finding Neil lying down on her bed and scrolling through his phone.

He hasn't acknowledge her presence in the room yet as he was focused on whatever he was doing on his phone.

She looks to stunned finding him in the room. It took a seconds realising his presence in the room. Composing herself she yells his name out loudly making him startled to which he drops his phone and sat up in jerk staring her. His jaw dropped as he stares the most gorgeous girl who will be his just in few days.

His thoughts were broken by her voice. He shook his head and sheepish smiles getting up the bed and making his way towards her. She took steps back as she watched him approaching towards. She stopped moving back bumping to the wall and looks at Neil who smirks in return placing his hand on the wall and one hand on her cheek stroking it gently.

Her breath hitched up as she stares him who didn't stop his action and moving closer placed his lips against her forehead and moves back distancing between them little. He gazed down and smirks looking back at her who held her breath him seeing the proximity between them.

Her soft voice made him look up at her. He steps back and distancing himself folding his arms against his chest looks at her whose cheeks were completely red. He smirks and clears throat taking her attention.

Neil : baby, I love seeing effects I have on you. I think I should leave by now even though I wanted to stay and watch you getting dressed however your can't handle my presence.

She blushed again bowing her head down and bitting her inner cheeks. He chuckles and tilts her head and smiles while cupping her face. He pecks her forehead and whispering something quietly in ears while brushing his lips against her neck he moves back and turns to leave leaving his would be all flushed.

He didn't turn around making his way to the door and holding the knob he twisted it before opening it and got shocked seeing the girls standing outside of the room with their arms folded and teasing smile on their faces.

He rolls his head and throwing a glare towards them and was about to walk past them only to be blocked the girls. He took a deep sigh and looks at them who wasn't going to let him go away without teasing and pulling his legs.

Neil : will you please move aside? I need to go and get ready?

Muskan : why so fast Bhai? We deserves some answers from you.

Neil : who are you to question me? Why should I answer you muskan? Be like a good sister and let me go.

Muskan rolls her eyes and looks at the girls who shook their head not wanting to let go the matter.  All the girls looks at Neil. Neil sighs and taking his purse out took some cash out and handed it over them before pushing them and walked off.

The girls laughs out and sharing the money rushed inside the room only to find Avni sitting on front of mirror and scrolling down het phone.

Riya : babe. Why are you busy on your phone? Do you not remember it's your Mehndi night today? You were supposed to get ready not be on your phone?

Avni closed her phone and looks at Riya and the girls.

Avni : I clearly remember what is today but I feel my girls forget about it. Aren't you all supposed to be with me and help me out but instead you're making money from my would be. I saw that.