Chapter 29

Throwing the duvet away from her body she climbs down the bed and slipping the slippers on she sneakily steps out of her room and glancing towards Neil's room she thought would it be good idea to disturb him.

Her feet starts moving towards the door. She stood front of the door and held the knob of the door and twisted it till it was open. She pushed the door and enters inside closing the door behind her quietly.

Tiptoes towards the room and glanced him who was faster sleep. She thought of running back to her room but her heart didn't allow it. She sighs and sliding the duvet over his body she slips beside him and looks at his face. She took his arms out and wraps it around her waist while snugging closer to his chest and closed her eyes.

His eyes slightly opens and looks at his baby who sneaks into his room and snugging into his chest. He frowns tightening his grip around her body and softly whispers sensing she's still awake.

Neil : what happened baby? You couldn't sleep.

She opens her eyes and turning her body around looks at him.

Avni: I had a bad dream.. I couldn't go back to sleep. I'm so sorry. I woke you up.

Neil : it's okay baby. You're safe with me. It's just a bad dream. It will be okay. Come on sleep. It's too late.

She nodded her head and snuggles into his chest. He smiles softly and dropped a kiss on her forehead closing his eyes and pulling her more closer to his chest.

Next morning, stretching his hand got hold of the phone and snoozed the alarm. He threw his phone away somewhere on the bed and opens his looking at his baby who was asleep hiding herself in his arms. He smiles and strokes her hair and bends down pecking her head.

Untangling himself he climbs down the bed and glancing at clock sighs seeing the time. He quickly rushed inside the washroom and started his morning routine.

He comes out of washroom ruffling his wet hair and whistling softly when his eyes falls on bed where she was still sleeping.  He decides to let her sleep more while he gets ready.

He walks to his closet and taking his attire out walks back hi bed and starts getting ready. He starts buttoning his shirt buttons when he heard her mumbling something as she pulls duvet over her body.

He chuckles and buttoning the buttons he sat beside the bed and removes the duvet over her face and bending down kissed her cheeks. He strokes her cheek and softly calls her name out.

Neil : baby. Baby wake up.

She stirs in sleep and placed her head on his lap. He smiles and caressed her hair dropping few kisses. She opens her eyes and looks at him with a brightly smile. Her hands went around his neck and pulls him closer towards her. He smirks at her action and leans down.

Avni : good morning Neil.

Neil smiles against her lips and his thumb brushed against her skin.

Neil : good morning my beautiful baby.

Her smile widens as she tilts her head up and placing her lips on his. He too smiles widely kissing her. Their lips moulded against each other. His hand went around her hair and caressing it softly.

He broke the kiss and joined his forehead against hers looking down at her.

Neil : I love you so much my would be.. our wedding is coming so soon. I can't wait making you my wife. I literally dreamed seeing you as a bride. How stunning you will look wearing the wedding dress baby? Oh my gosh i can't even imagine.

Avni : either i can wait Neil. I love you too.

He smiles and dropped a kiss on her forehead making her smile. She pulls him on the bed and gestures him to lay down. He nodding his head and laid down pulling her into his arms. They stared each other while he continued caressing her hair.