Chapter 36

He stood front of mirror adjusting his attire and glanced himself looking at his reflection. His eyes held so much excitement and joy. He turns his head around and looks at his father who enters inside the room dressed in similar colour sherwani as his.

He smiles and starts walking towards his father and looks at his father whose eyes tears up seeing his son dressed up so well and grown up who is about to get married.

He placed his hands shoulder around Neil's shoulder and pats his hair lightly. He looks so proud and happy about his son.

Prakash: Neil, my son what advise should I give you? You're so great and flawless do everything to keep our family happy. I'm so proud of you son.

Neil smiles holding his tears back. He could burst into tears if he wants but he doesn't show his weakness side to his father. He looks at his father and hugs him making Prakash caressed his back.

They broke the hug and Prakash took the turban and placed it over Neil's head and gently fixed it. He cups Neil's face kissing his forehead.

A tear rolls down on his cheek and brushing his thumb against it, he wipes his tears away and looks at his father who wiped his tears too. They both chuckles on something that Neil said something.

They both turns their head when they heard someone coughing. Neil smiles brightly finding his Bebe and mother standing by the door and weeping silently. He shook his head and starts moving towards them opens his arm out where the both ladies crashed into his arm and starts crying.

His eyes welled up too and broke the hug after a while looking at them. He held his mother in a side hug and looks at bebe who wipes her tears and starts chanting his name out. He chuckles and looks at his mother who wouldn't stop crying. He sighs and wipes her tears away and kissed her forehead.

Neil : mom why are you crying? Aren't you happy to see me getting married? You always wanted me to get married. Why are you crying when the day is finally arrived?

Swetha slaps his chest and sniffs wiping her tears away looking at Neil.

Swetha : it's my happy tears Neil. You won't understand. My son is going to be married man just in few hours. I'm so happy for you. I always wanted to see you get married and have kids. I can't see little Neil running around the mansion.

Neil's cheeks heats up hearing his mother words and the rest chuckles looking at Neil.

Neil : mom! You're embarrassing me.

Swetha : how am I embarrassing you Neil? This is what i want from you. It's my dream to see little Neil or Avni to see.

Neil couldn't help himself from blushing and bits his inner cheek controlling his blush shaking his head on his mother little dream. Either he could wait to fulfil his mother dream. His family chuckles at him.

Adjusting the duppta over Avni's head the girls who were getting Avni ready for the big day steps away and glanced at her who looks absolutely gorgeous with a bright smile playing on her lips dressed in bridal attire.

Her eyes welled in happiness as she glanced herself looking in the mirror. She felt a hand on her shoulder and turns her head finding the makeup artists smiling at them.

She also placed her hand on their shoulders and blinks her eyes looking at them appreciating their works.

Avni : I really love it. Thank you so much making my day so beautiful and special.

The girls also smiles and compliments Avni looks. Their heads turns around looking at Neela and the girls who stood behind Neela.

Neela's eyes tears up watching his daughter dressed in bridal wear and walking towards her. The makeup artist excusing themselves left the room leaving Neela and the girls with Avni alone in the room.