Chapter 23

Brushing their shoulder against each other Neil bends down pecking her cheek. Her eyes widen as she looks at the people if anyone caught them. She looks at him who grins looking  at her.

She nudge his shoulder and eyes him look at the people around. He shrugs his shoulder and placed his hand on her back and starts rubbing it gently.

Neil didn't stopped brushing their shoulder. He even bends down whispering few words into her ears making her flushed at his comments.

She again slapped his elbow and soft yells at him.
They both were in their world but notice when Rani and Riya comes up on stage and smirks looking at each other.

They clears the throat making the couple distance away from each other and looks at them who looks at them with teasing smile.

Riya : you guys can't even keep hand to yourself. How desperate Neil you look at this moment?

Neil rolls his eyes at her and glares Riya who smirks in return and went behind Avni and bending down whispers something that made her blush so hard.

Neil looks at her who looks down blushing hard. He smiles widely and looks at the girls.

Neil : what? Leave us alone.

Rani : oh Bhai! Why so desperate to be alone? Control yourself.

Neil glares them and gestures them to leave. The girls laughs and stood behind them making him groan looking at them being huddle between his romance.

He looks at his would be fiancé who nudge his below. He bends little lowering his head to her level and whispers.

Neil : what happened baby? You also want me to kiss you.

Avni: shut up Neil! How you be so shameless? Everyone is watching us?

Neil : so what! I don't give damn about them. I'm going to marry you soon so why should I care about them.

Her eyes widen as she heard him. She looks at him and shook her head. She slaps his chest making him chuckle and he wraps his arm around her shoulder pulling her closer ignoring the girls who giggles behind them.

He turns his head around and glares him

Neil : she's mine and I can do whatever I want. No one can stop him.

He looks at his love who blushed hard hiding her face into his chest. He smiles pecking her head and looks at his family who climbs up the stage looks at them with a smile.

Neil stood up and bending down on his knees forward his hand towards her. She looks at him and placing her hand in his she stood up looking straight into his eyes.

They both stopped opposite each other and was ready to exchanged the rings. Their family surround either side of them. Whole the relatives faced at the stage and smiles looking at the adorable couple.

Riya and Rani stood beside them on respective hands holding a box. Neil looks at his girl whose eyes were filled with tears.  He shook his head not to try.

She chuckles lightly and holds her tears back. The grind took the ring out and passed it to them.

Neil held the ring between his fingers and looks at her with a wide smile. He was so proud and thrilled that she is the one for him. He couldn't be happier than this.

Neil took her hand and rubs it smoothly before he brought close to his lips and placing a soft kiss over it.  People cheered over and smiles to fullest seeing the couple in so much love.

Neil looks at her before rubbing his fingers on her hand then blinking his eyes slips the rings into her finger.

Everyone claps as Neil slips the ring into Avni's finger. A tear rolls down her eyes falling on their hands. Neil got little closer and wipes the tears off pecking forehead.