Chapter 3

Avni was sitting in car when Neil comes and took his seat on driving seat. He looked at her and saw her looking down. He turned the music and Starts driving.

The drive to home was silent. Neil was taking glance of her but Avni not even for once she looked up. She knew he was staring her but didn't had courage to look at him.

Neil turned music on low volume and called her name.

Neil : Avni!

She didn't looked at him. Neil again called her.

Neil : Avni, won't you look me.

Avni finally lifted her head and looks at him. Seeing tears in her eye it pained him but he controlled his emotions only for his Avni. He knew he had to be strong for her.

Neil : I know what happened college but I want hear from you. Why did you get hurt? Don't lie!

Avni : woh.... I... was....

Neil parked car front of Khanna house and turned to Avni and looked straight in her eyes.

Neil : I know you won't tell me but I am giving you times. Take your time Avni. I'll be waiting for you when you share your problem with me. I'm sure seeing you and juhi I have understood something is fishy Between you both.. I have full faith on you Avni but don't let my trust break on you.. let's go now..

Avni was silently listening to him. Somewhere she knows she can't hide anything for him but she was afraid to tell him. Avni only gave nods. Neil got out from his side and went to Avni side.

He Opened door from and gave his hand to her. Avni held his hand and came out. Both walked inside the house holding each other house when Avni fell eye on person. She was shocked to see the person.. she got more shocked when the person ran to them... she was confused why the person was running to them but soon her nose welled up anger seeing the person hugging Neil...

Neil left Avni hand and hugged the person tightly. Avni stood there and watched them hugging.

Avni ( mind) how dare she hugging my Neil? Look at him, he said he trust me but now he is hugging a girl front of me.. today I'll not you come near me.. you watch Neil...

Her nose and cheeks were red. Anyone seeing her face would tell how jealousy she was.. Neil broke hug and gave heart attack to Avni as he kissed the girl forehead.

Avni looked at him with eye and mouth wide open. Riya chuckled seeing Avni reaction as she was noticing Avni since the time Avni and Neil entered inside the house.

Riya ( mind) Avni babe gets jealous too. Wow man I didn't knew this.. it will be good to tease her now... god ji please bring my old Avni back... because of juhi bitch.... sorry sorry god I wasn't not swear but this juhi I feel like killing but can't do it as I gave promise to Avni... god ji I don't know what connection juhi has with Avni or why she is behind Avni but whatever is please give strength to Avni so she will fight with juhi... please god.. I can't see Avni lost all the time... please..!

She looked at Avni and saw how she without knowing anyone went to her room. Riya sighed and walked to kitchen. She took some food in try along with medicine and went to Avni room.

Neil was so busy talking to girl didn't even realise when his Avni left. Girl kept her head in Neil laps and Neil smiled and Starts caressing her hair..

Neil : so you actually came!

The girl smiled while others were watching them.

Girl : how couldn't I come when you called me?

Neil : thank god you came so I can teach your lesson!

Girl sat straight up and looked at him.

Girl : why lesson? What did I do now?