Chapter 37

His eyes flicks opens and groaning in sleep opens his widely and adjusting to his surrounding looks at his wife who curled up against his chest. His eyes fall over the clock and sighs deeply seeing the time. His body aches.

He arched his body and stretched his muscles while holding onto his wife who haven't seems to show any movements. He glanced down at his hand that were hidden by his wife who curls up holding his hand in sleep. He slowly untangles his hand away from her lip and brought closer to her head and gently starts caressing her head while cuddling into her.

He looks over his wife and glanced over the clock. He took a deep breath and untangling himself from her grip slides away keeping a distance between them. He got closer and kissing her forehead and muttering good morning, climbs down the bed.

He covers her with duvet and headed to washroom. He comes out of washroom and running his fingers into his phone moves to bed side picking up his phone and shoving in his pocket walks towards the door.

He opens the door and quietly closed the door behind him. He steps out of the room and could hear giggles of the boys. He found them walking from other side of the corridor. He made his way towards them and greets them morning. He looks at Dev who smirks looking at Neil who in returns his rolls and glares him showing his fist in his way ready to punch him.

Dev didn't give fuck about the punch but it was worth it teasing Neil so why not take opportunity to tease him. He moves to Neil and wraps his arm around Neil's shoulder and looks at the boys who immediately got to know what was going to happen.

Dev : Neil Bhai, how was your night?

Neil removes dev arm away from his shoulder and landed his fist against his chest and walked away leaving the boys alone in the corridor. Dev faking to be hurt trails behind Neil and starts complaining to him.

Neil ignores his presence and rushed down the stairs. He made his way towards the exits and stops turning back looking at dev who stops rumblings.

Neil : what's your problem? Why are you trailing behind me like a dog? Do you want another punch?

Dev : Bhai! How could you call me a dog? I'm not a dog? Do I look like one? You just hurts my feelings Bhai.

Neil rolls his eyes and had his fist ready to punch dev again but stops hearing his father voice who was joined by few elders men's. He glares dev and walks out of the from the mansion.

Her eyes flicks and covering her mouth she yawns lightly snuggling into the duvet. Widely opens her eyes and frowns finding other side of bed empty.

She sat up throwing the duvet and roams her eyes around the room not finding her dearest husband. She gets down the bed tying her hair up in bun and glances over the time only to freak out seeing the time.

Cursing herself she rushed inside the washroom to freshen up. She comes out of washroom after taking a shower and draped in a towel around her body.

Moving to their closet she rammed through and finding red saree with petticoat and blouse she walks to bed. She took her the towel off her body and wore blouse and petticoat first then held the saree in her hand was about to drape it around her body when the door flung opens wildly.

She shrieked and covers herself with the saree and glares Neil who muttering a sorry quickly closed the door and held his ears as he made his way towards her.

Neil : I'm sorry baby. I didn't thought you would be getting ready. I wasn't meant to scared you away.

She sighs in disbelief finding him and removes the saree from herself before draping it around her body while glancing at Neil who slumped himself on bed watching her with so intense.