Chapter 45

His voice broke her chain of thoughts. She turns and looks at him who walks out washroom wrapped in a towel and droplets of water on his bare chest. His fingers brushing into his hair.

Her mouth wide opened as she stopped doing what she was doing and stares him in shock. He chuckles looking at his wife and walks towards her. He stood behind her and flicks his finger at her.

She comes out trance and looking at him got embarrassed. She immediately looked down avoiding his intense gaze. He chuckles and placing his finger on under chin lift her face making her look at him.

Neil : you don't need to get embarrassed baby. This body and man belongs to you only. You said it too. You don't need to feel shy drooling over what something is yours. I don't blame you. I would have done the same.

He winks at her making her blush. She slapped his chest and turns back bitting her cheek she continues with her night routine. 

He chuckles and moves to his bag taking his nightmare out and heading towards bed starts to get changed.

Neil : baby. Did you packed everything? You know tomorrow morning we have a flight catch.

Avni : yes! I have packed our bags. What time will reach home?

Neil : we will be home by midnight. How long will you be standing there! Now come to bed.

Avni sighs and quickly rubbing her face she turns back and walking to bed slides beside him.

He opens his arms and gestures his wife to come closer to which she shifted closer placing her head on his chest. Neil smiles and wrapped his arm around her body and pecks her head.

Neil : baby. I have been noticing you past few hours. You don't look happy. Do you not want to return back to India?

She looks up before looking down and interlocking their hands and starts to  caressed gently.

Avni : I can't believe how two weeks flew away Neil. I don't wanna go back home. I will miss every single moment spend with you Neil. Going back home everything will be so different Neil.

Neil looks down at his wife who looked so sad about them returning back to India. Though he knows she's always right, not everything will be the same move they go back to India.

Neil caressed her head and bending down pecks her cheek.

Neil : I do understand you baby but baby this is not end. We can always plan out another vacation for us. I'm sure we will figure some time out for each other.

She looks at him and nodded her head understanding what he was saying. They both stayed in silence until he noticed her falling sleep. He chuckles and pulls her closer covering themselves.

Neil : sleep baby. We have a flight to catch tomorrow.

Avni : goodnight Neil.

Neil : goodnight baby.

He kissed her forehead and closing his eyes allowed the sleep over take him.

Next early in the morning snoozing the alarm they got up starts rushing around getting ready.

Neil zipped the bags and looks at his wife who packed her last belongs in a small bag.

Neil : how long baby? We need to leave otherwise we will miss the flight.

Avni : I'm done Neil. Did you call the car? Do one thing call the car and take these bags? I'll come down in a while.

Neil nodded his head and taking his phone out dials a number to call for car while holding on the bags he walks out of the suite.