Chapter 15

Neil gathered all the evidence against Metha family and proof Ashish and Neela's accident wasn't just a accident but murder attempt. The main culprit was Dayavnti Metha herself.

Neil stood against his car ruffling his hair holding a phone in his one hand. He dials a number.

Neil : hello baby. Come out. I'm waiting outside of the mansion.

He brutally ended the call as he didn't have guts to reveal the whole truth over the phone. He had to see face to face.

Neil shoves his phone his pocket and crossing his arms against his chest he waits for her arrival.

He puts up a smile as he watched her walking towards while mumbling something under her breath. He couldn't hold himself but chuckles.

She comes towards and holds his shoulder fixing her shoes. Fixing her shoes up she looks at him and apologises for being late.

Avni : I'm sorry Neil. I had to get out without getting caught by any of them. You called me so urgently and I had to rush everything. What happened you? You sounded worried and tensed over the phone too? Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself?

She rants up not bothering to listen to him while syncing his body to notice any sort off injuries or bruises. She took a deep breath finding no injuries and cups his face placing a kiss on his forehead.

He closed his eyes feeling her lips on his forehead. He felt so relaxed and much needed comfort from her. He opens his eyes and looks at her.

Neil : baby, stop worrying about me. Nothing has happened. I haven't injured myself. You don't need to worry about me baby.

Avni : then why do you look so worried? You seems to be so tensed and terrified too. What happened? Did something happened?

He took a deep breath and pulls her in hug. He hides his in her hair. She tightens her hold around him and felt his body stiffen. She wonders what could have happened and why was he behaving like this.

She broke the hug and cups his face looking straight into his eyes.

Avni : I don't know what might have happened but I'm certainly sure something is wrong with you. Will you tell me?

Neil looks at her and nodding his head holds her. He opens the passenger side open and gestures her to get in. She gets inside and watched him moving to the driver side.

She buckles up the seatbelt while keeping her eyes on Neil watching his action. Neil also get inside and fastening his seatbelt he glances her before starting the engine and driving on to empty roads.

His focused stayed on the road avoiding looking at her. He was very aware of her gaze on him. He sighs holding onto the steering wheel and glanced at her.

Neil : baby. How I do explain my strange behaviour? Can you please open the glove compartment and there would be some papers? Please read it through? You will get all the answers.

He turns back looking on the road biting his lips. She nods her head and opens the glove compartment and took the papers out. She examined the papers and got confused. She also glanced at him being so clueless about the papers.

Avni : what is this about Neil? Why does it have my parents name written on these papers?

Neil glances her and looks at her holding up his emotions.

Neil : please read it through.

That was all he could mutter looking back to the road. In between he glanced looking at her whose expression changed reading the papers.