Twenty-nine

The next morning I woke up nauseous again. I didn't have time to wrap the blanket around me, so I just ran to the bathroom completely naked. I closed the door before I emptied my stomach into the toilet.

I cleaned my mouth again before brushing my teeth.

"This is fucking bullshit", I muttered to myself. "Ghouls don't get sick. The only other reason for throwing up is..."

I was silent for a second when I realized something.

"No. Absolutely fucking not", I then mumbled. "I refuse to believe that. If I still wake up nauseous next week I'll go see a doctor."

Since I was completely naked already I decided to take a shower. When I was done I wrapped myself in a towel.

I quietly opened the door to see that Kaneki was still asleep. I silently walked into the room and to his closet. I had some of my clothes there too, so I put on some clean panties and one of Kaneki's shirts.

I sighed and climbed back into the bed. Kaneki was still asleep and laying on his side, facing the wall. I just laid down and pulled the covers up to my waist.

Then I heard Kaneki move and he muttered something like: 'No Hide, you're not taller than me'. He wrapped his arms around me and spooned me. I let out a small sigh of satisfaction before dozing off again.

I woke up to Kaneki gently kissing my neck. I let out a small moan as he continued. I moved my hand back to run my fingers through his hair.

"Good morning, beautiful", Kaneki smiled against my skin.

"Morning", I said, a little out of breath.

Kaneki chuckled and started sucking on my neck. I moaned and my grip on his hair tightened. Then I couldn't take it anymore and rolled over so I was straddling him. I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed him.

He eagerly kissed me back and I moved my hips a bit for some friction. That earned me a moan from him, and I chuckled against his lips. He kissed me roughly, his one hand moving to my chest and the other to my butt.

I pulled back a bit to breath. Then I smiled and took my shirt off before kissing him again.

****

As you might've guessed, the next week I kept having to throw up in the morning. I managed to keep it from Kaneki by making up excuses about seeing Ayato early in the morning so I could throw up in peace, but, as I had agreed upon with myself, I decided to see a doctor.

The only problem was that they would surely find out I was a ghoul. Were there ghoul doctors? Did Aogiri Tree have one? If so, would this person be ghoul or human? I had no idea, so I went to find Eto.

I walked into the conference room, where she was sitting on a table, speaking to Tatara. I heard Eto punished him for having me tortured, but I had no hard feelings.

Eto looked up when I entered.

"Eiko-chan", she said in giggly way. "What can we do for you?"

"I need to talk to you, Eto", I said and I eyed Tatara. "In private."

Tatara raised one of his eyebrows.

"Fine, I get the message", he said. "I'll take my leave."

He walked out of the room to I don't know where. I sat down on a chair near Eto.

"What did you want to talk about?", she asked.

"I was wondering if Aogiri Tree has any doctors employed", I answered.