Twenty-seven

The next morning I woke up in Kaneki's arms. I blushed when I thought of the previous night.

Let's just say neither of us were virgins anymore.

"What are you blushing about?", I suddenly heard Kaneki's voice.

When I looked up I saw him staring at me with a smile.

"Nothing", I mumbled. "It's just that... There once was a time where I wondered if I would ever lose my virginity. Now it's happened, and so perfectly."

"Perfectly?", Kaneki asked with a small frown. "I highly doubt that."

"Of course it was perfect", I said as I rolled onto my stomach and leaned on my elbows. "It was with you."

Kaneki's cheeks turned pink at that. I chuckled as I put my hand on the side of his face.

"I love you, silly", I said with a smile. "Everything with you is perfect."

His cheeks turned a darker shade of pink and he averted his eyes.

"Just come here", he murmured.

I chuckled again as I laid back down. I put my head on his chest as I enjoyed his presence. I took in the feeling of our skins touching and sighed in satisfaction. Kaneki started tracing circles on my back with his fingertips and I shivered at the pleasant feeling.

We stayed like that for a while, just enjoying each other's company. Then I slowly got up. I was glad Kaneki always had double blankets and pulled one around me as I got up.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower", I said as I walked towards the bathroom.

"Alright", Kaneki mumbled as he scanned my body from head to toe.

I blushed a little and walked into the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and hung the blanket on the towel rack. Then I stepped into the shower.

After I washed my hair and cleaned my body I was about to turn the shower off. Then the bathroom door opened. My eyes widened when Kaneki walked in, wearing nothing but a blanket around his shoulders. He dropped it and stepped into the shower.

I stared up into his dark eyes as he slowly backed me up against the wall. I shivered when my skin hit the cold tiles. Then Kaneki put his hand on the wall next to my head and kissed me passionately. It quickly got steamy, with his hands roaming my body and mine tangled in his hair.

He pulled back, leaning his forehead against mine to breathe. His dark eyes were filled with desire as they stared into mine.

I moaned when he kissed me again.

****

After I left Kaneki's room I went to check on Ayato. After he convinced me he was fine he asked me to go to Anteiku. I complied, so here I was, on my way there.

I was about halfway when I noticed two figures shadowing me. I immediately knew they were doves. I sighed. I didn't have time for this and I didn't want to lose control again.

Nevertheless, I had to do something. I strayed from my route to Anteiku and into a more quiet, shady part of the city. The doves kept following me. Eventually I stopped walking.

"Is this really necessary?", I asked without turning around. "I really don't have time for this."

I turned around and looked at the two doves. They didn't seem very dangerous. Only one of them had a real quinque. The other must've been a really low rank. I rolled my eyes before slowly approaching them.

The first one readied his quinque. I rolled my eyes again. I just kept walking. They didn't seem very eager to fight. Neither was I, so that was good. I kept walking until I was about five feet away from the quinqueless dove. I cocked my head to the side as I stared at the young boy's eyes.