Twenty-three (WARNING - TORTURE SCENES)

A.N.

This chapter will mainly be torture. You can skip it if you want. I'll put a small recap in the next chapter.

It's not too bad though. I feel like I suck at writing something so intense so the torture stuff isn't too bad. I think it should be fine if you're older than around 12. But then again I started watching horror movies when I was 8.

Just do whatever you like.

-Xx Whiskey

~~~~

I don't remember much of what happened after I was dragged away. Even though I complied, they knocked me out after a few moments. When I woke up I was tied up in a chair in a location I didn't recognize. It was pretty dark, but I could see that I was in a large room with a high ceiling, like a hall. At first nothing happened, but then one of the large ghouls came in.

He was wearing a mask and was looking at me. He put his hand on the side of my face and let his finger slide over the stitches under my eye. He grabbed the strings of one of the crosses there before suddenly ripping them out, making my eye tear up. I clenched my teeth to refrain from making any noise. The ghoul proceeded by ripping out the other stitches on my face.

After that he walked to the side of the room, where there was a fireplace.

'Why the hell is there a fireplace in a hall like this?', I thought.

I quickly got my answer when he threw metal shit in the fire, waiting for them to be glowing red. My eyes widened when I realized what he was going to do. It took a while, but eventually the ghoul came to me with a glowing red metal pike. I clenched my teeth when he closed up on me. I wasn't sure where he would place it, but I thought I could handle a little burn on my skin. Suddenly he tilted my head backwards, holding it down. The pike closed up on my eye, and I started to squirm. I tried to close my eyes, but as soon as the pike made contact with my skin it burned right through.

I screamed my lungs out as he held it there. By the time he pulled it back my left eye was a bloody mess and I was breathing heavily. The ghoul walked back to his cart with torturing things. He looked at a bucket and reached in. When he took his hand out again he was holding a centipede.

"No. No, please don't", I said as I tried to squirm away from him.

I got through Yamori's torture pretty well, but the centipede was something I just couldn't handle. I could still feel its tiny legs inside my head as its jaws dug their way through my brain. And now I had to go through that again.

"Let's thank Yamori for telling me about this", the creepy ghoul said as he held me down with my head tilted sideways.

I squeezed my eye shut as I felt the centipede walking into my ear. I screeched as it got in deeper and deeper. I started screaming when it reached my brain. The ghoul let my head go since I couldn't do anything to get that stupid thing out anyway. I just had to get through it, like he had to get through my head.

Somewhere along the way I vaguely noticed the creep getting something from his cart. Then I felt a knife on my wrist, slicing through the skin. I screamed even louder. The blood dripped down my hand as I dug my fingers into the wood of the chair.

Then I blacked out.

When I woke up again I was still in the same place. I must've been unconscious for quite a while, because my entire eye had healed and my head felt fine. Unfortunately that meant my torturer could do it all again.

Just then he came in, walking straight to the fireplace. He put some shit in the fire and walked over to me to check my restraints.

"We're gonna do some more old-fashioned torturing today, sweetheart", the creep said from behind his plain white mask.