Dirty secrets-23

Leah.....

I couldn't believe he did me like that but Im pretty sure I deserve it after how I did my aunt. I pretty sure this is how she felt when I did it to Wayne I guess u can say karma is a big fat ugly bitch.

I couldn't stop the tears it's like the more I thought of it the more tears fell like where in the hell am I gone go I have nobody or nothing out here to run too.

I guess I wasn't paying attention to the road cuz the next thing I know I saw bright lights heading my way and boom everything went black........

James.....

I swear I CNT lose that woman but I don't even know where to start to win her back. damn man how can I be so stupid I fucked up everything she open up to me and I broke her heart. she changed for me and this how I repay her by lying. I was sitting in the room with Racheal stuck in deep thought.

"James......james.....JAMES!!"

"huh"

"Are u serious?"

"How did Leah find out anyways"

She began to chuckle "so Leah came up here"

"Yeah she did but I confused how she found out exactly where I'm at"

"That explains why u been zoned out for the last 30 minute"

"Racheal u don't even sound surprise what the fuck did u do"

"Something u should have done so fucking long ago"

"I was gone tell her my way"

"We'll u ran out of time"

"U kno what I'm done with ur ass I CNT take ur spiteful shit me and her not being together is not gone change shit I still don't love you I love her get it thru ur head"

"Really James u say that but we been going thru this shit way befor she came into the picture we break up to make up"

"That's ur problem u CNT see I'm really done with u I'm in love with someone else u know what I don't have time for this shit I see u again when it's time for the DNA test I have some where else I need to be"

I walked out the door and headed down to main entrance. This ambulance truck damn near hit me swerving to the emergency entrance. I looked back being noisey and that's when I saw Leah. I ran toward them.

"What happen"

"Sir back up"

"That's my gf we live together what's wrong"

"Sir she was in accident she ran a red light now were going to need u to back up sir"

I did what they told me to do this is my fault if I have just been honest this would have never happen man this shit is too much for me right now.

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT I WANTED TO GIVE U GUYS AN UPDATE I HOPE YOU ENJOY DONT FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW AND I HAVENT EDITED THIS CHAPTER AT ALL SO PLEASE EXCUSE ALL MY MISTAKES ANOTHER UPDATE IS COMING SOON.