Dirty Secrets 25

Kayla.....
As me and James was walking up to the room we decided I would walk in the room first while he wait at the door. I walked through the door and Wayne jumped out his seat and began talking crazy.
"What the fuck you doing here" he yelled looking at me with pure disgust

I turned my face up rolled my eyes and said "boy please I'm not even here for you I'm here for Racheal" I said with an evil smirk.

"Look lady u ain't bout to do shit to me especially right after I had my bby. personally don't have time for this shit Wayne please get ur desperate ex"

Wayne stood up and stared me in my eyes "look Kayla I don't have time for this shit and right now ain't the time to get crazy I'm trying to spend time with my baby momma and my baby so go away I don't want u no more it's over between us go play bingo or something with ur old tired ass"

I smirked again and replied in my most calm voice "I honestly don't care what y'all two are doing together hell yall two can run to Mexico and have 30 kids together. What I'm angry about has nun to do with u at all Wayne."

Wayne began to look at me confused as hell.
"Kayla what the fuck are u talking about??"

I began laughing hysterically
"So now u want to talk calm huh daddy"

"Nobody have time for this Kayla you starting to pissed me off I need u to leave before the nurses bring my bby In this room" wayne yelled getting impatient

I began laughing again as I walked to the door "I'm glad u think that because my nieces bf thinks the bby u are waiting on is his baby too with this lil bitch" I let James right in the room and I would be lying if I said I didn't get enjoyment off of Wayne expression......... TO BE CONTINUE!

SORRY SO SHORT JUST WANTED TO GIVE MY READERS A LIL SOMETHING BUT IM GOING TO CONTINUE THIS BOOK AND I HOPE U GUYS ENJOY PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE FOR MY BOOK U GUYS R AMAZING