Dirty Secrets-9

I walked in the house and my aunt was at wrk like usual. I went in the living room and Wayne was there watching tv. he look up and saw me and started to walk towards me with a smile.

"Where u been baby I been waiting on u all day" he tried to lean in and kiss me but I rejected him.

"What's wrong??"" he had a concerned look on his face

"Sit down Wayne we need to talk" we both sat on the couch

"What sup"

"We can't do this no more wayne"

"Why you tripping leah"

"I'm not tripping this just ain't right ur with my aunt and I'm betraying her by sleeping with you"

"Well I'm not ready to stop"

"But I am and it stop now"

I got off the couch and started to walk away but he grabbed me by the arm

"I'm not done with you Leah believe that" I snatched my arm back

"I can show u better then I can tell you and oh yeah my boyfriend James is coming over thanksgiving and I would like for you to stop mugging when he comes around"

I walked upstairs and my phone began to ring. I grabbed the phone and awnser it.

"Hey mommy"

"Hey baby how u bn doing"

"I been doing good I miss u"

"I miss you too baby I'm trying to see if my sergeant give me ok to go on leave for thanksgiving to see you"

"Really when do U find out if ur approve or not"

"They said it would take a couple of days"

"Well I hope they approve you cause I really do miss u momma"

"Awww I miss u too sugar foot but I got to get off the phone nd head back to work I love u baby girl"

"Love you too momma"

SORRY IT SO SHORT GOT TO GO TO WORK JUST GAVE YALL A LIL UPDATE ALSO IM BOUT TO START TELLING THE STORY FROM THE OTHER CHARACTERS POINT OF VIEW INSTEAD OF JUST LEAH. IF YALL WANT ME TO UPDATE I NEED 5 COMMENTS, 10 VOTES, OR 5 FOLLOWERS!!!