Dirty Secrets-10

James...

I was sitting outside the school waiting on my bby Leah so we can walk the hall ways hand and hand. I wanted to let all my groupies know I was taking.

I am known as the head guy at school I'm the superstar point guard and I'm the guy that everybody wants. I use to play all the hoes but Leah she different she the only girl that didn't jump all over me maybe that's why I wanted her so damn bad. but I got her know and I'm gone do whatever it takes.

I was in deep thought when my ex bitch Racheal walk up to me she was the head of the cheer squad don't get me wrong lil mama was fly she was the pretty dark skin like gabriel and had this long jet black hair. it just when I was with her I was up to my same old tricks. I played her every chance I got.

"So when me and you gone start over"

"Never I got a girl now"

"What that got to do with me" befor I knew it Leah was right next to me

"He said he got a girl bird so you bettah get the stepping befor I get the plucking ur ass"

"Bitch please bye James I just txt you"

"Don't txt me at all"

"And if you call me another bitch we gone have problems" she grabbed my hand and we walked off.

"Damn bae u just turned me on with ur potty mouth" I said playing around with her

"Shut up" she said pecking me on the lip.

I walked her to her locker got her books for class and walked her to her first period I gave her a kiss and went to class.

Leah...

Lord knows I almost beat that burnt bitch ass. I was sitting in first period when my phone started vibrating I look down and I saw I had a txt from Wayne

Wayne: so when we gone get back to normal I miss you

Leah: Never it shouldn't never got that far you with my aunt I already feel guilty

Wayne: So you just gone fuck that lil dude and then start acting like u don't care about me no more

Leah: first thing first I have not fucked him not once and second off it's not ur buisness what the fuck I do I'm not ur girlfriend my aunt is so stop txting me with that bull shit

Wayne: like I said befor it ain't over

Leah: what the fuck u mean by that??

Wayne: you will see!!!

I can't believe this nigga he really bugging and what the fuck he mean it ain't over u know what I'm not gone even entertain this no more I'm not gone txt him no more or nun he will catch the hint.

Wayne.....
I was sitting with my girl watching tv while she rubbed my back.

"So how was work baby"

"It was good I got the next two days off and I just closed a really big case so I know I won't get called in no more"

"Well that's good honey"

"Have my niece Leah been actin right towards u I know she can get a lil smart mouthed but just remember she just a teen"

"Speaking of ur niece I came home last night from work and I heard moans coming from her room"

"You heard what in my house why didn't you call me"

"Honey I didn't want to worry u at wrk but if dats what she gone do she can get her fast ass out"

"You right about that Wayne but im gone have a long tlk with her when she get home cause I don't have time for shit like dat"

Yea I got something for that bitch she want to play me to the side she will find her ass living on the street then let see if that nigga gone be there for dumb raggedy ass.

SORRY FOR ANY MISSPELLINGS AND MISTAKES I HAVENT GONE OVER THE CHAPTER YET BUT CAN I GET 5 MORE COMMENTS, 5 MORE VOTES OR 10 FOLLOWERS THANKS AGAIN TO ALL MY LOYAL READERS AND IF YOUR A SILENT READER PLZ VOTE COMMENT OR FOLLOW