Dirty Secrets-18

NOT EDITED SO PLZ EXCUSE ALL MISTAKE THANK YOU AND ENJOY

Wayne....

I was sitting in the room with Kayla and I was really getting tired of her presence. She been off for two days and I was already fed up with her. I got off the bed and grab my keys. I began to leave with Kayla following behind me like a stray dog.

"Bae where u going"

"Out!!"

"Out where??"

"Kayla what have I told u bout questioning me I'm a grown ass man I can come and go as I please"

"I'm sorry bae I was just asking"

"We'll quit asking" I said slamming the front door as I left.

I got in the car and drove 10 minutes to this new chick I been talking to. I got out the car and proceeded to the door. befor I could knock she swung the door open and planted a kiss on me. I swear shorty was cute as he'll she had the sexiest mocha skin and long jet black hair. she was bad the sex was good but she ain't have nothing on Leah.

"Hey baby I missed you"

"I missed you to Rachael"

"Oh really now come in my momma gone to work and she don't get off until midnight"

I'm pretty sure I ain't got to tell you what happen when I got in the house shit I'm Wayne I dicked her down u know how I do lol......

Leah...

I was beyond tired I rushed out the front door to go straight to my aunt house I promise I'm slapping the fuck out of her when I get there. this bitch had me twisted like a pretzel if she thought I was gone let her talk bad about my mother and my dead father.

James grabbed me by the waist and try to stop me from walking to my aunt house.

"Leah it ain't worth it stop"

"Stop what I'm not gone let her talk bad about my parents especially my father and he is dead"

"Ok so u go fight her what's that gone fix"

"It will fix my anger"

"No it won't trust me it ain't worth it just come back in the house"

I thought about what he said and just walked in the house

"Plus I got a surprise for you"

"What surprise??" he slowly rooked the anger out of me and I didn't notice it.

"You will see just wait"

He grabbed his phone and called his mother

"Hey momma I got u on speaker where u at??"

"We heading back from the store we almost there"

"Ok momma just checking"

"We'll we pulling up right now"

"Ok bye"

He covered my eyes with his hands

"So u ready for your surprise"

"Yea"

He walked me out the door and removed his hands from over my eyes.

"Omg momma is that you forreal"

"Yea baby I got the ok to visit"

"I see that y didn't u call me and tell me" I said as tears rolled down my eyes

"Awe baby because I wanted to surprise you your friend explain to me everything that's been going on with u and your aunt Kay and I'm so sorry I left u hear"

"It's ok u couldn't known she was gone do that and I played a part in that too"

"We'll we gone enjoy thanksgiving together and you and I are going over there together to talk ok"

"Yes mam"

SO WHAT DO YALL THINK OF THE STORY SO FAR AND IM SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE BUT IM BACK ON TRACK AND IM GOING TO UPDATE MORE NOW PLZ COMMENT VOTE AND FOLLOW AND THANK YOU TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO R STILL READING MY STORY UR AMAZING!!!!!