Dirty Secrets-3

I been at my aunt house for bout 2 weeks now and Wayne is still avoiding. I done try everything I even went as far as flashing him but he didn't budge. Normally I didn't have to do that much to get a guy but Wayne was being stubborn but like I said before I got to wait to the perfect time to get him.

I tlk to James now turned out we go to the same school and he is the point guard on the basketball. He come over from time to time to hang out with me he brought up the idea about getting together but I feel it's to soon plus I can't get Wayne out my head right now.

I got up off the bed and went down stairs to the kitchen to get me something to snack on. Wayne was in the kitchen getting him something to drink. he was about to walk out the kitchen when I stepped in front of him.

"What leah??"

"I know why your avoiding me wayne"

"Leah just chill out and fall back I with your aunt"

"Yea for now but u will change ur mind"

"Man get it through your head I don't want you y the hell u think I'm avoiding you"

"Your avoiding me cause you want it just as bad as I do"

"Can you just move"

"Yup sure thing" I stepped away from the door and he walk towards the table grab his keys and walked out the door.

I was sitting in the living room texting James and watching tv for about an hour when My aunt walk through the door from work.

"Hey aunt kay"

"Hey sweety"

"How was work???"

"Work was work honey"

"Oh yea honey I forgot to tell u that tomorrow I'm gone be leaving to go on business trip for 4 days nd I want u to behave your self for Wayne"

"I will aunt Kay"

The first thing that popped in my head was I got my opportunity and I was gone use it. my aunt sat and watched tv with me until Wayne came home I went upstairs to my room 20 mins later I began to hear Wayne and my aunt Kay at it again. I swear them to fuck like bunny it was so nasty. I text James and told him to come outside and sit with me seeing he only stayed 3 houses down.

We sat outside talking and cuddling for about an hour befor I went in the house to call it a night