Dirty Secrets-12

NOT EDITED

Leah......

"Yea closed the door you must have lost ur mind do u think u grown"

My heart instantly drop cause I thought she found out I slept wit Wayne but then I put two and two together and remember his ass was on the couch smirking so I instantly got confused.

"What are you talking bout aunt kay"

"Wayne told me he came home and u had some boy in that room fucking"

"No I didn't aunt kay"

"I know you did why will Wayne lie"

I wanted to tell her everything and how his ass been obsessed lately but that wouldn't make this situation better. so I just decided to be the bigger person in the situation.

"I'm sorry aunt Kay it won't happen again"

"It bet not cause if you want to play grown I will have ur ass out there like u grown in them streets don't ever in ur life disrespect my house like that and I want you to apologize to Wayne"

"Yes ma'am"

"Love you Leah I just don't want you to make any major mistakes"

"Love you to"

I left out the room nd went to my room I instantly grabbed my phone and text Wayne.

Me: you are a sorry piece of shit u really lied on me because I don't want to mess around with you no more

Wayne: yea if you ain't fucking me then u wore ur welcome out and I'm determined to get you out my house trust me

Me: well do your worst cuz I will never and I repeat never fuck u again I regret everything I ever did with u

Wayne: we'll what the fuck is u texting my phone for hoe u need to be finding a place to stay because ur days are number in this house.

Wayne.....

This bitch think I'm playing with her she got 3 days to find a back up plan because If I ain't fucking then she ain't staying in my house flat out. I got up off the couch and went up stairs to my baby girl room. if y'all haven't notice the reason I'm with Kayla (aunt Kay) is because she does what ever I say and she believe anything i tell her because she doesn't want to be alone and if I tell her it's me or her niece she will pick me all day. Matter fact that bitch is leaving this house tonight. I got off the bed and went to the room with Kayla.

"Baby" I crawled in bed planting kisses all over her face.

"Huh???" she said as I flipped her over so we was staring at each other.

"How long that fast ass girl gone be staying here"

"I told you her momma was deployed for a year"

"Well we need to find some place for her to go cause I feel uncomfortable with her here" she tore her face up.

"What is u trying to say that's my fucking niece"

"Look baby she 18 and about to graduate in 2 months she don't need us she been fucking dudes in the house this ain't the first time I caught her I just told her i wouldn't tell u the other times as long as she stopped and as you can see that hasn't stop I just want her to go"

"I just can't put her out baby"

"Well either she goes or I go which one do you want"

"No baby I don't want you to go"

"Well you know what to do right"

"Yes I do"

We both got out the bed and walk to Leah room together. Finally I can get rid of this bitch she will be begging for us to let her home nd for me to dick her down it was almost to easy.

TO BE CONTINUE.....

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK SO FAR???

DO YOU THINK LEAH IS GETTING WHAT SHE DESERVES??

LEAVE AT LEAST 5 COMMENT 5 VOTES OR 5 FOLLOWERS

ALL MY SILENT READERS PLZ SHOW LOVE.