DIRTY SECRETS-20

SO MY SHOUT OUT IS GOING TO 3 PEOPLE RAQUEL_JAAY_HANNAH, KILLA__, AND TYBABBIII YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING AND YALL R AWESOME FOLLOWERS IF YOU WANT YOUR NAME TO POP UP ON THE NEXT CHAPTER LIKE COMMENT AND VOTE REMEMBER UR NAME CAN STILL SHOW UP EVEN IF YOU ALREADY HAD A SHOUT OUT SO ENJOY THE STORY!!

IM SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKE HAVENT WENT OVER THE STORY YET

James....

I was watching as Leah and her mother were talking back in forth when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I dug in my pockets and pulled out my glaxy. I looked and seen I had a missed txt alert from Racheal.

Racheal: WHATS GOOD BABY

Me: LOOK I WANT U TO READ THIS AND CLEARLY UNDERSTAND THIS WHAT WE HAD WAS COOL AND ALL BUT I AM IN A RELATIONSHIP ND IM REALLY FEELING HER SO I REALLY DONT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU

Racheal: WELL I WNT U TO READ THIS AND READ IT CAREFULLY IM NOT GOING NO WHERE WHY??? BEAUSE IM PREGNANT AND YES IT YOURS SO WHEN U DONE PLAYING HOUSE MY DOC APPOINTMENT IS THURSDAY AND IT WILL BE NICE IF U CAME

ME: HOW U SO SURE IT MINES

RACHEAL: BECAUSE UNLIKE U I WAS FAITHFUL AND UR THE ONLY PERSON I SLEPT WITH IN 2 YEARS SO R U COMING OR NOT

ME: YES BUT I WANT A DNA TEST SOON AS THE BABY BORN BECAUSE I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE

RACHEAL: SURE BUT ITS AT 3 O CLOCK

Damn I put the phone down I can't believe this shit how the fuck did this happen man. Leah is the best thing that happen to me I don't want to fuck it up with a baby out the blue damn what the fuck am I gone do now.

"You ok bae" Leah broke me out my thought

"It looks like u got something on ur mind is everything ok"

"Huh.... oh no I'm good I was just day dreaming" I kissed her on the fore head and joined her and her mother conversation.

RACHEAL....

Y'all must be mad because i told both of them they were the father of my unborn child but to be honest I don't know who planted this seed but either way it goes it's a win for me because I'm having this baby and he or she is going to help me get one of them men's.

I was chilling waiting on Wayne to come pick me up and take me shopping so we can talk about the baby. I threw on a sundress and patiently sat in the living room awaiting his arrival.

When he pulled up he honked his horn twice to let me kno he was outside. I gave my mother a kiss on the cheek and told her I will be home later. he got out the car gave me a kiss and open the door for me. he then return back to his side of the car and we headed to the mall.

We were in jcpennys looking at the Levi section when we finally started to talk about the baby.

"So r u excited about the baby" I asked Wayne

"Umm sure it's nothing I plan but I will be there for it"

"So did u tell ur girlfriend"

"No"

"R u going to tell her??"

"Not now"

"So when r u Wayne" I ask starting to get frustrated

"Don't start Racheal I can't hide it forever obviously"

"That didn't awnser my question when r u going to tell her huh when I'm finally pushing"

"This shirt looks nice what u think??"

"Ur really trying to change the subject"

"Look I am going to tell her calm down because u really starting to piss me off just finish shopping"