Dirty secrets-22

Leah.......

The hospital was 30 minutes away but I swore it felt like I got there in 5 minutes I was so pissed. I went to the front desk and lied and told the receptionist that my brother James was in the process of having a baby and I was wondering what room they were in. The receptionist looked up his name and said your in luck Racheal actually just had the baby and the baby is actually in the baby nursery right now. I couldn't believe the name the lady said but I didn't let it show.

She walked me down a narrow hallway we took a couple of turns "the baby nursery is just at the end of this hallway on the right."

I continue to walk and it felt like my heart shattered when I saw James holding the bundle up baby wrapped in a blue blanket. I was froze in my track as tears began to roll down my face how could I been so dumb. how could i not see this coming. I watched as he put the baby down back in the glass crib. I wanted to just walk away but it felt like my body was just stuck in place. when I finally got my self together to walk away James spotted me and for some reason more tears began to fall.......

James.....

Everything went smooth in the delivery room. when I first heard my baby cry I feel in love immediately. they took the baby away cleaned him and let Racheal see him. after about 10 minutes they finally took the baby to the nursery room and let me go in to bond with him while they stitch up his mother. I couldn't keep my eyes off him I couldn't believe I could be this little boy father. that he might be my first child. for a second I was wondering how I was gone explain this to my bby girl Leah lord knows I don't want to lose her. all at once I realize how serious this shit was. I sat what could be my bby back in the glass crib and was about to go back to the labor room and call Leah when I saw her out the window. I thought I was tripping. when I seen her walk away very fast.

I yelled stop and darted out the nursery room after her. I caught up with her in the parking lot.

"Leah plz stop" I could see all the hurt in her eyes and lord knows I didn't want her to find out like this

"Leah plz just stop and talk to me"

"I trusted you and u lie to me why"

"I don't know I didn't want to lose you"

"You thought lying to me for 9 fucking months was gone keep me here"

"Baby I swear I'm sorry I just didn't know how to tell you it was befor we got to together u got to believe me"

"If you told me that at the beginning just maybe I would have believed you I swear I'm done with you"

I try to reach out and grab her

"Please Leah don't go I kno I fucked up but I swear on my life I love u nd don't want to lose you" she snatched away from my grip

"We'll it's too late how bout u finish up with ur family and I will be out ur house before u get dwn."

She got in her car and drove away I swear I seen so much hurt in her green eyes. Man what the fuck have I done.......

Dun dun dun..... guess who'is back remember to vote comment and follow and tell me what you think