Dirty Secrets-16

Sorry for any mistakes i didn't go over the story yet soo hope you enjoy.....

Leah.......

I was sitting in the room when i heard a big boom i ran down stairs to see what the hell was going on. When i seen James laying on the floor with blood pouring out his lifeless body and Wayne standing there with a gun in his hand.

"bitch you thought this shit was over i told you we ain't done until i fucking say so now look what you made me do"

"what the fuck is wrong with you i don't want you why wont you just leave me alone"  i try to walk towards James body but he pointed his gun at me

"if you touch him i will empty this clip in your fucking head"

"what do you  want from me what do i have to do to get you out my life???" just as i ask that my aunt walked through the door

"you know what he want lil slut some of what you got between your legs"

I try to dart towards the door but my aunt grabbed me. I immediately swung and hit her but Wayne grabbed me and toss me to the floor. he put all his weight on me and pinned me to the ground as my aunt snatched my clothes off my body. tears was falling from my eyes as i try to squirm from under him. He leaned down to try to kiss my neck and i bite down on his cheek as hard as a  could until i tasted blood. He screamed out in so much pain he balled his fist and punched me in my face. he kept punching until i let go.

"just please let me go aunty im your only niece" i begged staring in my aunt eyes but there was nothing but coldness in her eyes. she had no love in her eyes

"bitch please you ain't shit to me"

she grabbed the gun and pointed it at my head BOOOOMMM LIGHTS.....

"ahhhhhhhhhhhh" i jumped out my sleep sweating and breathing hard

"whats wrong baby"

"James omg they killed you it felt so real" i said in between tears

"baby it was just a dream I'm right here I'm not going no here"

he grabbed me wrapped his arms around me as i cried into his chest it felt so fucking real

"baby lets just wait until there not home cause this dream got me shook"

TO BE CONTINUE.......

SO HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS CHAPTER THIS ONE WAS A TEASER LOL????

HOW MANY OFF YALL THOUGHT THEY WERE REALLY DEAD????

IM GONE NEED 10 COMMENTS, 10 VOTES, AND 10 FOLLOWERS!!!!!