Dirty Secrets-7

I was adding the finishing touches to my make up when I got a text from James saying he was about to pull up.

I was wearing a pair of black leggings that had gold chains plastered all over it and a black and gold cropped shirt. I had a gold chain on that said bad, I pair of gold pearls, and gold bracelets on. I threw on my cropped jean jacket and I had my hair in a high bun.

I was looking good I grabbed my clutch and headed down stairs to tell my aunt I was leaving. my aunt Kay and Wayne was watching tv.

"We'll look at u looking all cute"

"Thanks aunt Kay" I said twirling around so she could get a better look

"You look just like your momma"

Knock!knock!

"Come in" aunt Kay yelled.

James walked in 10 second later he was wearing a pair of black 501 Levi's, a red and black hol lister shirt and a pair of red and black sun of Mars Jordans.

James: Hey Mrs. Moore and

Wayne

Aunt Kay: how many times I got to tell you? call me aunt Kay

James: I'm sorry aunt Kay

Wayne: so where y'all plan on going

James: I can't tell cause im trying to surprise her

Aunt Kay: well ain't u sweet well y'all kids have fun and don't be out to late

Me: I won't aunt Kay

I gave her hug and kiss and let James walk towards the door first. I don't know why but something told me to look back and Wayne was giving me a dirty look. I shook it off cause I wasn't gone let him kill my date.

We was in the car for about twenty minutes. When we arrived at the park. he got out the car walked over to my side and open the door for me. I got out the car and thanked him and watch as he went to the trunk and open it. he then pulled out a weaved picnic basket and a cooler. I try to help him but he said he had it under control he just wanted me to stand there and look beautiful. He grabbed the basket and the cooler and lead the way through the trees at the park.

We got to lil spot that was ducked off from everybody and James pulled a fall color blanket out the basket and spread it out. he then pulled out some tuffle ware filled with shrimp Alfredo's and garlic bread. he finally pulled out a plate with a triple chocolate cake with raspberry on it.

We began eating and talking about almost everything.

"So do you like our first date"

"Yea it's different"

"That's what I was aiming for plus I was trying find something we could do so we can get to know each other"

"Well it worked it feels like I know u way better Mr. James Antwan Perkins" I began to laugh

"Oh really Ja'leah Michelle Brown" he began laughing to. I reached over and pushed him in his arm

"Oh so u think u funny perkins" he grabbed me and began to tickle me

"O o ok I I quit" I said in between laughs.

He was staring in my eyes smiling he leaned down and began to kiss me intense. I began to get wet. I swear I lost control for a couple mins and stopped him when he reached in my shirt.

"I can't james"

"I respect that Leah I'm not trying to rush u ma"

"Thanks how bout we just head home we been out here for a good minute"

We got up and began to pack up the stuff and headed back toward the car.

"Look Leah I'm sorry I wasn't trying to push u I just got carried away"

"It's ok James I got carried away to I just don't want us to move to fast that's all"

We pulled up to the house I gave him a peck on the lips and told him I would call him later. I walked in the house and went to the kitchen. there was a note on the fridge.

HEY LEAH,

HAD TO GO BACK TO WORK WONT BE OFF UNTIL THE AM HERE IS TWENTY DOLLARS TO ORDER U AND WAYNE SOME PIZZA.

LOVE YA

AUNT KAY

I grabbed the twenty and put the note on the table I then dialed Papa Johns so I could finally pig out. I ordered a meat lovers with extra cheese and decided to wait down stairs until the pizza man came.

I sat down stairs for about forty minutes when the pizza finally arrived. I gave him the twenty and told him to keep the change. right after I paid Wayne pulled up in the drive way I thanked the delivery guy and walked away.

I sat the pizza on the counter grabbed me a slice and put some garlic sauce on it. I continue to eat my pizza when Wayne walk through the door. I been trying to avoid these alone moments with Wayne but it's hard when my aunt always has to work.

I grabbed another slice and was about to walk away. when Wayne grabbed me by the arm and pulled me in close. he took the pizza out my hand and sat it back in the box. he then grabbed me and began kissing me. I don't know why but I didn't stop him. he then grabbed me by the waist and sat me on the island in the kitchen. he began tugging and pulling down my leggings.

"Oh yea I never thank you for what u did for me that night" he was rubbing between my legs I let out a soft moan.

"Th thank me for wh what" I said in between moans.

"For this" he then put his head between my legs and began flicking my click with his tougne. I began to moan a lil louder as he began to dip his tongue in and out me really fast

"Uhhhh" I began to grab the back if his head. Wayne then lift up and kissed me on the lips while he inserted his penis in me. he began to pound my pussy over and over as I moaned louder and louder. it seem the louder I got the harder he pumped until I came all over his dick. shortly after Wayne pulled out and nutted all over the counter.

"See I told you that u couldn't fight it"

I sat there just thinking to my self did I really just fuck Wayne again but this time the right way. I'm still confused yea I fucked Wayne and yea I do like him a lot but I still got a lil feelings for James man what the hell did I just do. Did I even make the right decisions.