Dirty Secrets-13

NOT EDITED SO PLZ EXCUSED MISTAKES ENJOY!!!!

Leah.....

I was sitting in my room when my aunt Kay and Wayne came walking in my room. I was a little confused.

"Leah so Wayne told me this ain't the first time u been trying to be grown"

"Aunt Kay I haven't been doing nothing in your house"

"Stop lying since u want to be grown u got a week to find a place to stay cause I'm not about to put up with that fast shit u ain't gone end up pregnant on my watch u cn go out and do that on your on time"

"Really.... you happy Wayne u got what u wanted"

"Wayne has none....." befor she could finish what she had to say Wayne cut in

"Fuck that she leaves tonight or I go flat out"

"No baby ur not going she is" I looked at her with pure disgust

"So you gone pick him over me" I grabbed a couple of outfit out my dresser as she continue to yell at me

"IM NOT BOUT TO LOSE MY MAN BECAUSE YOUR FAST ASS DONT KNOW HOW TO ACT AT ANOTHER PERSON SO YES IM PICKING HIM OVER YOU"

"You know what fine then and to say I felt bad about what I did to you I honestly couldn't even sleep at night for what I did because I felt I betrayed you. Oh that's right you haven't told her why you want me out this house so bad huh Wayne" I looked at him and start walking towards him.

"Be a man and tell her here is your chance"

"Tell me what????" My aunt questioned looking confused as hell.

"Nothing baby she just making up shit now don't even listen to her just put her ass out"

"Why would I have to lie cuz no matter what I'm leaving out the door cuz this shit don't make nun of this better" I said yelling at Wayne

"What the fuck are you talking bout"

"I fucked Wayne and he is mad because I don't want to do it no more I felt bad for what I did to you and I stopped it all" I felt so relieved to get that out my system

"You did what lil girl"

"Aunt I'm sorry but I did it that's why he trying to get me out cuz I don't want to keep doing that behind your back"

"You lying lil bitch!!!" she cocked her hand back and slap me....

James......

I was sitting at home when I got a call from Leah it sound like she was crying. she told me she needed me so I dropped everything I was doing and drove towards the street we stay on. I saw her walking down the street with a bag. her eyes was blood shot red like she been crying bad

"What's wrong baby girl"

"My aunt put me out James"

"Get in my car and why you walking anyways" she got in the car and she started crying again I began rubbing her back trying to comfort her.

"I was walking to clear my mind and she put me out because everything went wrong"

"What do you mean by that and why u got a scratch on your face you know what never mind all that hold on one second" I pulled out my phone and called my momma dukes she awnsered on the third ring

"What you want child"

"I need a favor from you"

"What kind of favor???"

"Leah gone be staying with us for a while cuz her aunt put her out"

"She is more than welcome to stay with us u know how I feel about females being out on the street with no where to go you ain't even have to ask me that"

"I know momma I just asked out of respect"

"Ok honey she can stay"

"Thanks"

One thing about my momma is she got put out when she was really young and she had to things she will never do just to survive and she don't want to see no young female on the street that her weak spot.

I look at Leah and I could see so much hurt in her eye and pain.

"Look we will just talk about this later your gone stay at my house and get cleaned up"

"Thanks james" she began to cry

"Your welcome just stop crying ma I'm here for you now and I'm not gone let you down trust me...."

To be continued....

So what y'all think of this chapter???

If you want to know what happen after her aunt hit her I need y'all to...

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW