Dirty Secrets-17

SORRY I HAVE NOT EDITED THIS STORY BUT ENJOY

Leah....

The sun shinning thru the window woke me up out my sleep. I peered at the alarm clock sitting on the black end table wondering what time it was. I grabbed my phone and send my aunt Kay all the screen shots of me and Wayne converstations. It was 8 in the morning and I couldn't go back to sleep so I watch James sleep.

He looked so fine sleeping. he was in such a deep sleep. he must have felt me staring at him because he began to slowly wake up. he blinked a couple of times and wipe the sleep from his eyes.

"Good morning beautiful" he said as he began to smile

"Good morning handsome" I smiles back

"I swear I can wake up to ur beautiful green eye everyday"

"You not so bad on the eye either"

"Oh really" he said as he began to tickle me

"O...o...o....k.....i quit.....i quit....u win.... ur fine too" I said in between laugh

"That's what I thought...yu hungry"

"Yea a lil"

We both got out the bed and put on some appropriate pajamas to walk around the house in. we both exit the room and went to the kitchen. his parents were gone but they left a note on the fridge it read...

Jamie

We went to the grocery store to by some more food for the thanksgiving dinner. do not eat none of my dessert I made child or I will tear u a new one. I put all the foods u can eat in the bottom draw if u kids get hungry I will be back in a few.

Love momma

"Jamie???" I said as I began to laugh

"Yea my momma been calling me that since I was a baby and ur the only person who know that so let's keep it that way"

"Ok jamie" I said sarcastic

"Oh you got jokes" he said as he came charging at me but I already took off full speed toward the living room.

He caught me by the waist and pulled me close to him into a kiss. I don't know what it is about him but when I'm with him I forget about everything I been thru. he makes me feel safe like nothing can touch me. I think I'm in love already.......

Aunt Kay

I was sitting in my king size bed when I decided to grab my phone. I had 6 messages from Leah. I open the messages and read all the screen shots my blood began to boil as I read all the content as Wayne exit the bathroom.

"You Lying fucking dog"

"What the fuck are u talking bout Kayla"

I gave him the phone. I watch as he read the messages. he even had the nerve to fucking smirk.

"You think this shit is funny u piece of shit" I said as I got all up in his face

"Yes because ur ass really believe this shit she had to photo shop this and if u raise ur fucking voice at me again we gone have some fucking problems"

I changed the tone in my voice

"Why did u do it"

"I said I didn't do it.....are u calling me a liar kayla"

"No bae"

"Good because if u feel that way I can always leave"

"No baby no I believe you"

"Ok well txt that bitch back and handle this situation cause I don't want to hear shit else about it or I can go"

"Ok baby I'm sorry"

I grabbed my phone and txt that bitch because I'm not gone let that hoe make me lose my man.

ME: good try hoe but I know u a lil liar

Leah: you honestly still gone call me liar

Me: yes cause ur a lil liar and ur just like ur trifling ass momma

Leah: look I have try to respect you because ur my aunt but I'm not going to let u talk about my mother she has nothing to do with this

Me: she has eveything to do with this I guess they was right when they said the apple don't fall to far from the tree and I'm not ur fucking aunt u smutt

Leah: what the fuck u mean by that and ur right ur not my aunt because my aunt will not let no man treat her like that u fucking flunky

Me: Exactly what the fuck I said ur momma a hoe and ur hoe just ask ur momma about ur fuckin daddy

Leah: that fucking it u know what If ur ass want to fight I'm all game cause u have me all the way fucked up I'm tired of this shit if this what's gone make u happy lets go.

Me: that exactly what I want u know where I stay

Leah: I'm on the way

Leah.....

I am so tired of my aunt Kay shit I feel guilty for what I did but I refuse to let her talk to me any kind of way. I threw my hair in a bun and threw on some sweats an a beater.

"Where u going" James said all confused

"To end this shit I'm done playing" I said as I walked out the door as Wayne followed behind me.......

TO BE CONTINUE.....

VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW FOR AN UPDATE