Dirty Secrets 26

Kayla....
Wayne had the most stupid look on his face and I got nothing but enjoyment as James walked in the room.

Wayne turned to Racheal "what the fuck is going on what is she talking about" racheal looked down and ignored him like he didn't say nothing.

Wayne grew furious "Racheal don't act like you don't hear me what the fuck is going"

James cut in "Well since she can't talk all of a sudden to my understanding that child you waiting on is possible mines and for the past 7 months she been lying to the both of us"

Wayne face was just in disbelief as he paced back in forth in the hospital room.

He looked at me and start walking towards me fast "you set this up cuz you and yo niece just want payback that's all"

I instantly met him the rest of the way so we were face to face and said "no this is karma for everything you did to me and my niece"

Just as things was getting heated the nurse walked in with the baby and brought the baby straight to James and said "here's the baby and all the bottles and diapers you may need is under the bassinet. If you run out of anything don't hesitate to push the nurses button and let us know and again congratulations on your beautiful son" before she could exit the door Wayne went in.

"Hold the hell on, someone need to explain to me who is this boy father and why are y'all calling him the daddy"

The nursed looked confused "ummm.... sir I don't know what is going on I just know the guy right there was here for delivery and I was told he was the father" as she was saying that she was pointing as James

Before Wayne could go any crazier James cut in and ask the nurse "was there any complications with the baby since he was born 2 months early."

Wayne responded before the nurse did "My baby wasn't premature at all what is you talking bout"

The nurse now had a serious look on her face "Look now this is going to far" she turned to Racheal and began talking directly to her "You need to get your affairs together. We have zero tolerance for situations like this." She then turned and face Wayne and James "The baby was not premature at all the baby was full term and if you would like we do offer DNA test here at the hospital before the signing of the birth certificate if you two would like to do that today." Both of them said "Yes" at the same time.

She then looked back in Racheal and said "Due to the hospital protocol with situations like this I will be informing my supervisor of the issues that is going on for the safety of everyone. As for you fellas I'm putting in the order right now for the DNA test please do not leave the room it takes about 15 to 30 mins for the kit to arrive" and she walked out the room.

I look at James and told him look I will go check on Leah you wait on them to at least administer the test and if you need anything just call me and if anything change I will let you know.

I can see so much hurt in his eyes when I said Leah name "Please make sure she is ok and let her I know I'm sooo sorry and I love her"

Wayne instantly start smiling "That lil bitch got what she deserved" James jumped out his seat........

IM BACK 😊😊