Dirty Secrets-5

It's been 4 days since I forced Wayne to sleep with me and he been acting the same. you know what I'm officially over him I did all my tricks and they didn't work so I'm washing my hands clean of him. He walks pass me like I don't exist and he literally doesn't say anything to me so it is what it is.

I was on my way out the door when I heard laughing in the backyard. I walked towards the backyard to see who it was and Wayne was outside with two of his friends.

"Damn Wayne who is dat???" The tall dark guy asked

"Dats my girl niece the one I told u yah stay with us" he looked at me like he was annoyed with my presence.

"Bro that ain't no lil girl like u said dats a grown ass woman" the short cocky Carmel guy said.

"Hey Wayne I was just coming back here to tell u I was heading out to go chill with James"

"Do what you want" he gave me a cold stare

"Whatever"

"If you ever get tired of James u can come talk to me pretty lady" the Carmel dude shouted

"Forreal dog she fine as hell" the tall dark skin guy added.

I just ignored there comments and went to James house. His parents was gone so we sat on his couch and watched Dawn of the Dead I swear this show was the shit. After 2 hours I asked if he wanted to go back to my house cause I knew his parents got off soon.

We went back to my house and decided to play 2k14. I picked Miami heat and he picked da lakers. the game was close but my boy Lebron got hot in the forth quarter and I took off on him and beat him by 12 points.

"Bam that's how u do it I schooled u baby boy"

"Chill out Leah I let u win" he said laughing

"By 12 yea right u cnt touch me baby" I got up out my seat chanting like I won the play offs

"Oh I can't???" He got up grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into a kiss.

Right in the middle of our kiss Wayne walked in the game room on us. When he seen what we was doing he walked back out the room but me James already broked the kiss. I offer to walk him outside because it felt so awkward.

When we got outside he turned around pecked me again on the lips.

"Look Leah I hope I didn't push u away"

"You didn't do that James I promise it just Wayne just walked in on us and it was kind of awkward after that but I promise I will txt u tonight"

"Ok I just was making sure Leah cuz I care for u and I wouldn't want to push u away"

I leaned in gave him a hug and another peck on the lip. I went back in the house and headed for the kitchen. I had the biggest smile on my face like the kool aid man.

When I got to the kitchen Wayne was there I walked pass him like he didn't exist and poured me something to drink. when I was bout to walk out he stood in front of me and blocked my way.

"Really"

"Stop pretending your over me cause we both know your not" he reached and grabbed me by the waist.

"Well dats where your wrong"

I push his hands off me went up stairs and started texting james. Wayne had a lot of nerves pulling that shit but I'm not even bout to go back down that road now and I mean that.