Dirty Secrets-4

The next day Wayne took my aunt to the air port. I invited James over to hang out with me until Wayne came home and I could put my plan in motion. I stayed up all night plotting on how to get some from Wayne and I only had 4 days to do it. I knew Wayne had to work and he wasn't going to be back for another couple of hours.

I sat by the pool with James in between his legs as he rubbed my back.

"So how do you feel about hooking up" he started to rub my lower back

"Don't get me wrong James ur mad cool I just don't want to rush nothing or lose as friend right now can we just take it slow and if things take off then we can go from there"

"Yea ma I wouldn't want to rush you just know I'm ready when ur ready"

Don't get me wrong James is a good guy and he would be the best boyfriend if I gave him the chance. It's just I don't want to hurt him cuz i don't know why but I got feeling for Wayne and I want to clear what I'm felling with Wayne before I start something with James.

I finish hanging with James and after about 2 hours after James left Wayne came home. he walk pass me like I wasn't there and went straight to his room. I sat down stairs for another hour befor I went up stairs to my room.

I went straight to my closet and found the handcuffs I got when i use to talk to this police officer. I walked towards my aunt and Wayne room and it look like everything was off. I open the door slowly and crept into the room. when I walked in Wayne was knocked out I tip toed careful not to wake him up and cuff his feet to the bed. I then cuffed one of his hands nd wrapped the cuffs on the top of the bed. I grabbed his hand nd quickly cuffed his last hand which jerked him right out his sleep. he tried to move but it was too late he couldn't move.

"What the fuck is going on leah"

"It's ok Wayne I'm just trying to make u feel better"

"Man Uncuff me right fucking now Leah"

I ignored him and walked into there bathroom nd grabbed a pair of scissors. good thing he slept in his boxer. I went back to the room and cut them off him.

"Let me go now Leah I'm not fucking...."

Befor he could finish his sentence I shoved his dick in my mouth. I began to flick my tougne which caused him to moan. I began relaxing my throat shoving him deeper into my throat which had him going crazy I then stop and slowly inserted him in me. I swear that shit felt so fucking good having him inside me. I started to bounce up and down on him until I came. I then turned around and began riding him backwards. Wayne let out loud grunts as I threw it back on him he then screamed out he was bout to come I got up and began using my hand to finsh the job.

"See that wasn't so bad"

"Leah Uncuff me I can't believe u did that this don't change nothing I still don't want your ass"

"Wayne quit fighting it u kno u want me too"

"No I don't get it through ur fucking head I don't want u"

I was so pissed I threw the keys to the handcuff by his hand nd stormed out the room. I went to my room and locked my self in the room 2 mins later Wayne was at my door beating on the door and yelling. I txted James and told him we can try to work on being together since Wayne had made it clear he wasn't playing hard to get he just didn't want me idk what I saw in him anyways I rolled over nd went to sleep.