Dirty Secrets-8

It's been a week and me Wayne been fucking every chance we get it. I don't know why but even though it's wrong it feel so right. Me and James slowly stop talking after the date at the park.

I didn't want it to end like that cause I still at least wanted him around as a friend. I was on my way to James house so we could talk cause I didn't want to lose him in my life.

I pulled up to his house and walked up to door. I knocked 3 times on the door and patiently waited I then knocked another 3 times and began patiently waiting again. I shrugged my shoulders and began to walk away until I heard the door unlocking.

His mother open the door

"Hey Leah baby" she said inviting me n

"Hey Mrs.Perkins is James home"

"Yes sweety he upstairs in his room u can go up there"

"Thanks" I gave her a hug and went up stairs and knocked on James door

"Come in" I open the door and walked in.

"Hey James" when I came in he was sitting on his bed watching tv.

"Hey leah" I sat at the edge of the bed

"What's going on Leah u been dodging me every since our date did I do something wrong"

"No James u have been perfect it just I don't want to hurt u cause u been more then a crush to me ur my friend and I honestly don't want to mess that up"

"Look Leah I'm a grown man and I know what I want and I'm willing to take that chance with u if u just let me" he grabbed me by the hand and start looking deep into my eyes.

"James I don't know not only do I not want to hurt u I don't want u to hurt me eitha"

"Ur diffrent then the other girls why do u think I been trying so hard"

I shrugged my shoulder

"Just give me a chance to show u I want to be I promise I will treat u like the queen u are"

Before I could give him an awnser he leaned in and began to kiss me passionately. I stop fighting and just let it happen. He began to unbutton my my crop shirt. he then began placing kisses all over my stomach. I let out a soft moan.

"What about ur mother"

"It's okay they can't hear my room is sound proof" he them pulled of my crop shirts and panties off at the same time. he lifted up and looked at my body and began to smile. He then kiss my lower set a lips. he then began to nibble which made me snatch the covers right off the bed. I began squirming up the bed.

"Naw don't run!!!" he grabbed me by the thighs and pulled me back towards him. I try to move back up the bed but he had a grip on my thighs. I had my nails so deep in the bed I'm pretty sure I left a mark. As I grew louder his tongue went faster until I came all in his mouth. he licked his lips and got up and kiss my lips. He then layed behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

"I just wanted to please you so when u gone be my girl"

"I'm going against everything James but I will be your girl"

"Really???" he said with a kool aid smile

"Yes really" I began to laugh

I got to end this thing with Wayne everything we did was wrong anyways I just hope he take it good cause I realize it has always been James since the day I bumped into him and being with him feels perfect. I know I will break it to him tonight.